Chapter 4

I entered the house of doom thinking about what happened when I was gone, well who wouldn't when your parent's leave you to a family you don't even know. After the little incident this morning I immediately returned to the bathroom and when I finished dressing up, he was already gone. My 'hangout' with Zach was quite a treat, we went to the movies then shopped, not clothes but things like cd's,gadgets etc. and went to the arcade which cost us 4 hours of nonstop fun, It was really refreshing, If only I could spend the summer vacation on those things I'll be flying on my way to wonderland.

I opened the front door to be greeted with complete blindness, I wasn't that gone for too long was I? I sensed a presence behind me but before I could react he grabbed both my hands and covered my mouth, This guy is totally useless, he let my feet on its own, I could do so much with the both of them but no, I would only do such things if it was life threatening, like this wasn't. As a normal little girl I am, I try to wiggle out my way from the person behind me but the scent told me everything was alright

"See, you can't even do anything to protect yourself from rogues" he walked past me, yeah, I am weak, an imaginary sarcasm smile past in my head that was gone when 2 girls and a boy bumped me following Nathan's direction, talk about being rude.

"Who is this?" the redhead named Abigail and soon enough you're best friends, Ok, I'll stop quoting Taylor Swift’s song. She eyed me like a piece of gum stuck in her hair. Terror filled Nathan' eyes, he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off "I'm just visiting" I replied trying not to let the hurt be seen through my words. I know he can't stand me, he hates me remember? I know that, but why does it hurt? I've already been rejected and I even accepted it by why? Not only my wolf was in this mode but why am I also affected?

Without any second to spare I stormed of the house into the woods to get my wolf and me some air and space. When I returned the strong scent of alcohol made me cringe in disgust, I tiptoed quietly trying not to be noticed, I walked past Nathan and that blonde that are too touchy and his friends, It was a little disturbing, no, it was really disturbing that's why I almost made a run for it before Nathan spoke 

"Hey you! Who are you!?" he shouted, I turned around to see him still holding the human Barbie

"Oh you, you poor little dog" he continued

"Can't even protect her own little life" he spit out 

"I wish a real kidnapper will take you, No! I got a better idea, a hunter" he talked mimicking Albert Einstein.

"And kill you right away, so that you won't cause more trouble here" his eyelids starts to drop and so are my tears; he really wanted me dead, but for what reason? I only met him twice and he already wanted me dead, not just that but he is supposed to be my mate, well I am a rejected mate.