Chapter 11

"What is up with you guys?" Ron shouted coming near us. We were sitting at the back of his car-again- while staring at the outer space.

I placed my arm around his neck before pulling him into me and ruffling his hair. "Hey! Cut that out! I just spent 2 hours arranging it" he arranged his hair again. Wow, guys are worse than girls nowadays when it gets to their hair do.

"Why?" I put my face near his as if examining him. "Got a girl to impress?" I leaned in closer. 

I looked at him gulp before returning the distance between us and erupting in a bubble of laughter, this kid is growing up. He looked at the ground his face going red. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa kid, Nathalie here was just kidding but getting that reaction from you. Whoa" Zach said as he crossed his arms.

'You weren't expecting it either ei?' I asked him through mind link.

He replied with a sigh.

"Hey, Nathalie" he said looking up at me since I'm taller than him.

"I hate you “he pouted crossing his arms childishly, copying his brother, and turning away from me. Now why would he?

I looked at him when he noticed me almost smiling. "You don't train me anymore" he pouted.

"And you told me you're not a little kid anymore" I joked. He smiled a little bit so I was a bit relieved.

"Hey!!" He jumped and pointed at us in a crouching position.

"Are you dating my brother?" he said as his eyes lit up.

I looked at Zach to see him mirroring my reaction. We burst out laughing so hard, he looked at us but we were too busy trying to breathe but failed since we laughed again.

"We" *breathe* "are" *breathe* "not" I said in between breathes. Zach seemed to regain his posture as he returned to his slumped back position.

He made a snapping sound with his fingers as he stomped one foot "Aww! I thought I was going to have you as a sister" he frowned

I gasped "Oh my, so you don't see me as a sister? Me and your brother are like sisters and brothers so that means you are?" 

His eyes lit up again "your brother" he stood proudly with a big smile.

"And you really told me you're a grown up now" I shook my head.

"He was just denying it" Zach said grinning

"You both are pissing me off! Can't you see these muscles?" he flexed both his arms trying to make a muscle appear.

"You mean fats?" his brother poked his arms and indeed, there was a little bit muscle but we both were really enjoying torturing him we didn't say anything. This is really great; it could help me forget about the incident earlier.

Ron's laugh immediately died down when he looked at something behind me. I didn't need to be reminded twice because I already smelt it. 

Rouge.

'Get Ron out of here then send another 3 fighters, there's about 8 of them 10 meters away from here, tell the pack to be alert and don't focus on this area, there might be a lot of them within the pack's borther, inform everyone I'll hold them down.' I said as I took off.

I was alarmed. The smell. It was very different than the normal rouges, I couldn't quite distinguish.

I shifted to my wolf as I was running. I halted to a stop when I smelt them near. I kept a distance to avoid being ambushed. I quietly walked to where they were and I saw 4 of them hiding behind the bushes looking for something. They must have felt my presence as one of them charged towards me.

He was about to bite my neck but I dodged it and kicked it side wards. He got on his paws and showed his nails and dug them to the ground then charged at me again, I felt another one going after me so I moved out of the center to see them both bang their heads at each other. Then another one was coming after me again, now all 4 of them are charging me. They were all black wolfs. One wolf was trying to bite my legs but I kicked him then I pushed the second wolf to the side by my head. I bite the body of the other one and threw him against a tree. I was about to bite the other wolf when another wolf bite my legs. Where's the back up? Oh my gosh Zach did you have a stopover on the way? I thought as I fight all 4 of them. They were very hard to distinguish because it was almost night and they have all the same fur. Arg, this is giving me a head ache.

I bite another wolfs neck then used him to fight the other wolfs by throwing his body into their direction. The 4 of them hit the tree but they got up again. 3 of them were already bleeding and so am I. They started to circle me. 'Zach, where are you, are you literally getting me killed here?' I said through our mind link but he didn't reply.

All of them charged at me biting and kicking. I was scratched on my face and body, but I pawed them hard against the tree. 2 out. I bite on the other guy’s neck and broke it then threw t against the other one. 2 of them-again- stood up leaving their unconscious friends behind. I charged at them pawing them and kicking before biting their neck making them unconscious.

They were all lying to the ground wounded but they weren't the only one. The space behind my ear was starting to bleed and my cheek has a scratch not bleeding but a pretty good damage. My leg also damaged and so is my back which has been the attack center of them left some bite marks which I say, is also bleeding. Good thing it wasn't bleeding furiously, except for my back. I managed to walk all the way to where I have last been.

I saw Zach coming near me with the fighters I was asking for. 'You're late' I looked at him breathing heavily. I said it through our pack link because I couldn't form and utter a word. He looked at me shocked and immediately came by my side

He helped me-in my wolf form- walk inside the clinic where I have drifted off into the darkness

********

This was the longest part I have written =.= 

Zach! Ugh! You really failed me this time.

But his brother was really cute for a 14 year old XD just kidding. 

I'm thinking about putting some characters in this story you know "blah blah blah as Nathalie" something like that but I don't know who.. Any suggestions??

Lovelots ^_^