Chapter 21

"Yeah, it was so cruel, I will NEVER watch that again" Ryan’s laughter filled my ears as I stood on the last step of the stairs. Nathan left in a hurry so we didn't walk down together. My wolf half happy and lonely because he tried to comfort us. The bond forcing him I guess. An on that thought also made me a little bit down. It's like everything nice he has done, and will ever do, will be out of the mate bond.

"Oh hey Nathalie!" Ryan shouted, noticing me. I manage a small smile as he approached me. "Why'd you left huh?" he placed an arm around me which was removed immediately. "Gotta keep your hands for your bro's only" his voice near. Ryan playfully glared at Luke. "She's one of my bro's ain't that right ay?" he pinched my cheeks before running of, leaving me standing alone with Luke close to me. 

I felt him inhale "I miss you" he whispered, only for me to hear. I faced him. He was so close that our nose were almost touching, his minty breathe fanning my face. He was looking at me again, with those clear blue eyes that I once got lost. He hugged me in sudden and my body reacted immediately hugging him back. My wolf was howling, telling me that he wasn't my mate but deep down, she was also happy. 

Weird right?

"Woah, calm down bunny" he said. I realized I have squeezed him quite a bit. He let out a contented sigh "I heard that you're a warrior now huh?" he gave us some space but his hands were still on my waist. "I heard you're an alpha now huh?" I retorted. He gave me a goofy smile "soon-to-be" he corrected. I rolled my eyes as a reply.

"There's a lot of catching up we need to do." He intertwined his fingers with mine before pulling me out the door.

"Hey" I laughed as I remember him doing this long ago. I was wearing a baggy shirt matched with high waste shorts perfect for today’s weather.

Perfect..

I forgot about that...

****

Soryy!! I tried to upload a chapter featuring Luke before school starts tomorrow (Jan.2 Yes it is torture) SO SORRYY!!

And Happy New Year

Lovelots