Chapter 15

AN: 

The person you (specifically me) have been waiting for is finally getting introduced in the story! Ah! Finally =)

********

I looked at the girl with surprise then the anger started to bubble up as I looked at her face. She said it on purpose. She was smiling wickedly as she looked back at me. I was shaking uncontrollably as I looked blankly at the shattered glass. “Are you alright?” Nathan said rushing to my side as he avoided the broken pieces of the plate I was just holding a while ago.

“Oh my goodness” the girl faked shock; she covered her mouth with her hand so that we couldn’t see the smile forming in her wicked lips. If only I have the strength I could have pounced on her already. Let her talk about it more. Why was Luke in the topic? But maybe that wasn’t the Luke I know but crap, she was grinning with her eyes sharper than a new knife. One thing’s for sure, she knows about it.

“Zach was right, you couldn’t handle things with your hands” she said glaring at me as she bought up another meaning to the sentence that Nathan has no idea. She made a ‘tsk-tsk’ sound before bringing up her phone. She closed it before going out “Father needs me, sorry...” she looked at me before continuing “you can’t do anything better.”

I know her. I have seen her before, but she was no good. That line, that specific line reminds me of someone I couldn’t put my finger on.

“Hey, hey!” He said a bit more loudly. His eyes was soft, shocked, confused and in pain. I have realized that he was talking while I was out.

“I guess that’s a no then” he sighed before getting a broom and sweeping the plate that was shattered into pieces. He was finished and I was still out, thinking about why was that girl familiar but it was more about Luke. That couldn’t be him, he was, he was... I can’t say the word. I’m still denying it but should I really?

“Go with her” I said still looking blankly at the television.

“And leave you here alone? No” he let out a humorless laugh before finishing the sentence.

“You’re used to it” I said not even blinking. I was giving him a cold shoulder I know it but I can’t stop. I just wanted to let it out and scream it to the world. I was close to fainting but I don’t want to. I was too angry to even blink.

Then the unexpected thing came out my mouth “It was 5 years ago...” I couldn’t stop myself from telling him the story that has pained me ever since. My tears were building up my eyes but I was trying so hard not to let them fall so that I could finish the story.

“I was alone, I was always alone” I fumbled with the sheets as I said to myself that I can do this. “I wasn’t supposed to be the only child. I had a sister. Have you noticed?” I sniffed “Past tense, she was killed by a silver bullet. She was 5 years older than me. We’re the same, we’re weak.” I looked up trying to push the tears back in my eyes. “I was alone since then, my parents were too busy on the pack but mostly they were also trying to recover that they had forgotten I was even there. I wasn’t complaining because even if they notice me they’ll just bring their wrath on me” I tried to cheer myself up as I said wrath “In school, it was worse, I had no friends, I was alone, everyone blamed me for my sister’s death, even though she’s weak, she’s extremely pretty.” I sighed remembering her brown hair that reached her bottom, her blue eyes were sparkling, and she was tall and perfect. “Everyone loves her, everyone hates me. Whenever I’d walk in the hall there were always whispers going around ‘she’s the one’, ‘she’s the murderer’, ‘how could she do this to her own sister?’ questions were going around once I step foot in the school, I just wanted them to stop, to stop telling me I was the reason why. Her friends sulk blaming me why my sister left them. They were pained, I was too, and even though my sister was one of the popular kids in school she doesn’t forget about me, she loves me but she was gone. Then one day when I really wanted to give up on my life, someone interrupted me, he was laughing at me at how weak I was, then he explained it, I was weak inside, I let everyone hurt me, I wasn’t strong on holding up. Everything he said went straight to me. At first I was angry but he was really persistent. Every day he always stop by at our house just to help me laugh, he started to hang out with me despite of his friend’s arguments. I was irritated but mostly, I felt happy, I felt loved, he didn’t stop it even though I already told him that I was already okay he just continued his routine and even added some things to it. Then one day he just woke me up and said we were training. But sadly, we didn’t finish it. The second day he was gone. I was expecting him jumping on my bed yelling ‘Get up lazy bun’ and literally dragging me out to train but there was nothing. I waited for him the whole day but he didn’t show up nor even bring some flowers or my favorite food on our front door which he always does whenever he can’t come personally to see me. I was panicked so I looked for him only to find out that he went to Europe without uttering a single word to me about it. I was so angry and betrayed that I went into the forest trying to calm myself down. I stopped once I was too tired to go on” I paused getting ready.

I wiped my nose to see that I was already crying. No, not now. I’m going to finish this. “Then a rouge came up, he started beating the heck out of me. I was in the middle of a life and death situation when someone came up. By the scent of it, it was him, it was Luke. He changed into his wolf form and started to beat the rouge. Luke wasn’t strong enough. He was starting to lose too much blood. The rouge was about to pull his one last blow when I jumped at him, I was too scared of losing him. I pounced at the rouge even if I knew I have no stand on winning. But it was for Luke, for my first best friend and my first boyfriend. He pinned me down in no time and started to bite my neck for the kill but Luke pushed him away. In that moment I wish he didn’t. I would rather die than him, but he had another thought in mind. He yelled at me telling me to go away and run. So I did. Why? Because before the battle had begun we already knew it. One of us was going to die. He continued the battle till the time I reached the pack house. That’s when I heard the scream. It was Luke. I went into my room to cry and cry and do all the things a girl would do if she lost the person she cherishes the most. I stopped once I saw my favorite flower in my bed with a box and a note. It was from him, you can just say I was practically killing myself with tears as I opened the letter. Then, I opened the box with trembling hands and found this” I hold on to the necklace I never took off. “Since then, I trained to be the best fighter so that I could protect the people I love, not vice versa. It was because of him why I’m here now” I said finishing of the most hatred and horrible past that haunted me every single night.

He didn’t interrupt me. He only hugged me as I cry against his shirt. There. I said it. I sighed before continuing my emotional state. Finally. There was already a space in my heart that helped me to breathe more easily.

Finally..

****

AN:

I couldn't personally understand Nathan's feelings. I was complaining it to one of my best friends, who also reads the story. Then she started laughing at me. She just find it funny at how I get angry at the characters I'm imagining. She does have a point there. =.=

Well guys I really need your opinion on this one...

Who do you ship?

Nathalie+Luke

or

Nathalie+Nathan?

Please comment your answers I really need it. Thanks!

Love lots ^_^

PS. Do you want me to include Luke and Nathalies story?