Thank You!

Authors Note:

Hey Guys! This isn't a chapter but a thank you 'letter'? anyway. Thank you guys for reading Mystery Mate and voting even. It reached 2 thou reads and 80+ votes. You made me terribly happy. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I've edited the first chapters by the way because it wasn't really..appealing.. (sorry, can't say it specifically.) But thank you for continuing to read it even if not all the chapters are pretty good. THANK YOU!!

thank you @recreationalwriter for sharing your thoughts with me. It means a lot thank you! Also, thank you @goodlookinggrussy and @MorganGreer for everything ^_^ 

But, I have to ask you all a favor.

Who do you ship??

Nathalie+Luke ?

or

Nathalie+Nathan ?

or

Nathalie+Zach ?

And here's a sneek peek on the next chapter

I heard some rustling over the forest. The forest still masking the scent of whoever was out there. 'It might be her' my wolf said. She was talking about the voice I heard a while ago, the one who was supposed to dispose someone in the pack, well, that's what I think. I took small quiet steps to the direction of the noise. The sound stops and I did too. It seems like it wasn't planning on being caught, that's why she run. 

I followed her, not bothering to turn into a wolf. Then a scent hit me. It was worse than the smell of old blood. It was a mixture of chemicals I could not determine wether if it's in the periodic table or not but one thing's for sure. 

It can kill anyone.

Even wolves.

..

Especially wolves.

Lovelots!!