Chapter 9

"You have to rest, we can take care of it, and you don't have to worry too much" My father's beta said as he closed the door and made his final decision.

I slumped back to the bed and thought of what happened in the forest. It was the same position from the nightmares I've had in my dreams. It's like de ja vu but I know what happened. In de ja vu you only remember that that particular scene has been repeated but you don't know when and how but 'my' de ja vu incident I remember by details. When that happened and how that happened, why I had blood in my hands. It was terrifying actually.

Me and the pack's beta have just finished our debate. He told me that I needed to stop worrying about the training and I should worry about myself more. That was a lie. They were worried because rouges are scattered and I was there. It won't be a pretty scene if me and the 'rouge' even have an encounter.

I hugged the necklace close to my chest. I wanted to sleep but my tummy has other decisions. It made this weird sound. I sighed and got up. I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen. Then it hit me. That scent that drove my wolf into a drive. The scent was nice but the view wasn't. It was all like a reply. When we left the ball and saw them. When I was in the battle and there it was again, and now! Wow, couldn't I get some peace? 

My wolf was howling in pain. I tried my best to ignore the two people in a hard core make out session. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk. I placed it into the table and then reached for the cereal box inside the cabinet grabbing a bowl in the process. I was making my breakfast when the two of them suddenly stopped. Only now where they aware that I am here. 

"Don't worry, I'll eat in the living room" I said not bothering to look up. I felt Nathan remove the saliva-eww- in his mouth. After I finished making my breakfast I returned the cereal and milk box before walking awkwardly away from the kitchen. 

"Nathalie" Nathan tried to remove the clingy girl but failed miserably. "Will you just please get off me for a sec" 

He grabbed me by my arm after I placed the spoon in my mouth. I removed the milk from the corners of my mouth as I frowned at him. His hair was messy-caused by the girl- and his lips swollen-also caused by the girl. "What!?" I snapped as I swallowed the food. 

"Let me explain...” he said not letting go.

I looked at him, faking the shocked expression on my face “Why? It's not like I'm your mate or something" I said while tugging my arm and walking away completely. Not forgetting about looking on his pained expression.

I turned the TV on letting the channel stay as it is. 

"Hey, I never knew you liked football" Zach said sitting next to me.

I shrugged "I don't" then taking a mouthful of the cereal.

"Thought so" he said getting the remote control and clicking to different channels.

"SpongeBob" I said 

"What?"

"Put it on SpongeBob" I repeated.

"You're such a kid" he said smirking.

"Don't act like you don't want to watch it" I said putting the bowl down and leaning to my best buddy while we watched SpongeBob annoy Squidward.

"You know me too well."