Chapter 3

Nathalie's POV after the party

Isn't it this day great?

I came home only to find my mom sleeping. There was a note in my bed saying to call my dad after I read this letter.

And I did.

''Just let Sine drive done'' He simply replied before ending our conversation.

He told me to let Sine, the packs beta, drive me to where he was. Apparently, the whole pack was staying at some pack because of some reason the Alpha and Luna won't even tell me. But I could tell that from their faces when they told me, they were pretty shaken. 

The reason why mom was staying is because she was the one responsible for the transfer of the items needed.

Sine didn't even let me change into some comfortable clothes. I'm sure they were already ready because before I read the letter, I saw the luggage beside my bed.

-Present-

''What?'' I calmly replied, even though I wanna run around like a maniac screaming while tearing the house down and by the looks on Nathan's face he might wanna do the same.

''I'm sorry dear, you see the guest rooms are already occupied and you and Nathan are mates so no problem about that'' Luna smiled and clapped her hands. She looks happy more than we do.

 Yeah right, rejected mate.

Thank you Moon Goddess for completely ruining my perfect chance of forgetting this and moving on.

Nathan grinned at the idea and went upstairs, great! I'll be sharing the room with Mr. Bad boy for 4 weeks, I'm extremely lucky.

Note the sarcasm please.

''Hey, you just going to stand there?'' Nathan stopped at the middle of the staircase looking at my suitcase noticing I'm having trouble carrying them.

He smiled then turned around, continuing his way to the room, his back now facing me, So much for being a gentleman.

We took plenty of turns before he finally stopped at one particular room

He opened the door and motioned me to follow him. I stand there; mouth gaped at 'his' room. A whole house would fit perfectly in his room. There was a king size bed on the left. A couch with a huge flat screen TV on the left. And there was a little study 'space' in the far end.

He might found me standing there mouth gaped, so I composed myself and tried to act natural. My wolf happy about the thought that we will be together. In one room.

Holly Fudge cakes.

I can't believe my father brought me here without my notice! I mentally slapped myself for being stupid.

"Don't touch anything. I'll be back." he said in a low voice.

Re-thinking about the events tonight, the party and the rejection already made me fall into a deep sleep.

'I'm in the forest' I thought as I saw the foggy trees. I walked and walked trying to figure out how to leave this place. It was midnight. The moon was as bright as ever. 

I looked at my clothes to see that I was covered in blood. The smell too strong to inhale. I pinched the bridge of my nose to remove the foul smell.

"NOOOO!!!!" someone shouted 

Then my dream continued in horror.

 I screamed and immediately got up, breathing deeply and sweating uncontrollably, holding whatever is beside me as if it were the only thing that could save me from the horrors brought by the dream.

Wait, how did this couch get extremely soft? And why is the couch over there? And how did I manage to get to the bed? AND WHY IS NATHAN BESIDE ME!? AND ESPECIALLY HOW DID HIS HAND GET OVER HERE!? I pointed on my boobs, shit! I removed the covers and slowly removed his hands and thank you 'cause I'm still on my clothes.

''Good morning'' Nathan's voice was raspy since its morning, 

''Umm... How'd I get in here?'' I pointed to the bed and placed my hands on my neck, a habit of mine if I'm getting a little bit shy.

He rubbed his eyes and stretched ''Oh yeah, you were having a bad dream and kept mumbling about La, Li, Lucas, whatever you get it', I guess you weren't comfortable so I brought you here." he mumbled, raising an arm over one eye.

''That's impossible because dreams occurs in mornings when you wake up, that's why you always get pissed off when your dream is interrupted by you waking up, and besides dreams have only a short period of time...but I'm not sure it's only a theory of mine'' I replied putting my index finger in the air like a teacher, he looked like he saw a dog wearing skirts and dancing.

''Yeah yeah whatever.'' he said grogilly before standing up and going to the bathroom, taking a shower.

What am I supposed to do this whole day?

I was going to sulk because I'm stuck here with the most irritating man alive before my cellphone beeped signaling there was a text.

1 Message from Zach

'Hey I was thinking that maybe we should go have some fun to kill time, Wanna go?' -Zach

He exactly read my mind

'Okay!' -Nathalie i replied

'Pick you up at 20?' -Zach

'Kay! Take care! =)' -Nathalie

''So the little wolf has a play date?'' I didn't notice Nathan behind my back before he makes his presence known. 

I ignored him and skipped happily on my way to the bathroom, I showered for 10 minutes and let my hair dry on its own, I grabbed the towel and put it securely around me,

I looked around the house, Holy Wolf Spirit I forgot my clothes!! I face palmed and groaned in utter frustration

I slowly opened the door and peeked to see Nathan snoring, finally even for a minute luck was on my side,

I tiptoed to where my luggage is located and found my favorite pair of underwear and a brown sundress with belt paired with flats, I looked at the bed to see a very interested Nathan Fudge Cakes!