one

"I have a wish." Percy Jackson announced to the Gods of Olympus, some nodded and some smiled and some just had a poker face *cough* Zeus *cough*.
"Only as long as it is within our power." Zeus told the demigod.

"I wish to die."

Many Gods choked on the nectar that they have been drinking, Hestia's usual smile faded, Poseidon had tears in his eyes and Hades, if possible, paled even more. "B-but why?" Zeus stuttered shocked that the twice saviour of Olympus wished to die. "It's a rather long story and I wish not to recount it, but it does include a certain half-brother and a Athena spawn." He spat. Many Gods seemed surprised at the anger and how wise he sounded when he spoke, not sounding like the kelp head they knew. "What does my daughter have anything to do with this." Athena asked some what angry. Percy looked at her then to Artemis, keeping his gaze on her. "A girl can break a man heart too." He said sadly before turning back. "Can you please tell us what happened son?" Poseidon pleaded with his pride and joy, his son. "I can show you, if Perseus allows me." A soft voice came from behind the young demigod.

They looked to see a red eyed Iris standing their. "What's wrong Iris?" Artemis asked the young Goddess. "It's terrible what they did to him." She sniffled. Percy nodded. "You may show them but I do not wish to witness this." He replied to the earlier question that was asked in his direction.

"Very well you can stay in my palace on Olympus for the time being." Poseidon said and flashed his son to the said palace. Once the young boy was gone their heads turned to Iris who has created a rainbow and was chanting in ancient Greek. An iris message like screen appeared only instead of talking to someone it replayed Percy's memories of the events.

Percy just came back from a mission he did for Athena for her permission to marry the love of his life, Annabeth Chase. When he got their he saw many people crowding around someone, Percy got curious and walked over to investigate, the closer he got to the centre the more dirty looks he received, which confused the young hero. Once he got to the middle he saw a guy around the same age as him.

"Yes so when I was on my way to this camp, I met a guy, Percy Jackson, I think you guys said his name was, yeah well a lot of monsters were surrounding him and their was also around the same amount chasing me. yeah and the wimp was cowering in a corner. So I took out this sword." The unknown guy said showing a sword.

"And killed all the monsters, Jackson, he began telling me that he killed all the monsters and that I should bow down to him, when all he did was laugh at me when I was risking my life to save his pathetic ass."

The Gods in the room turned to Athena, who was glaring at the kid with intense hatred. "I kept an eye on Perseus during that quest to make sure he is worthy of my daughter and that never happened." She growled, the gods began glaring at the kid also, as though they could kill him by looking at a memory off him.

"What I have never seen you in my life, what are you on about?" Percy asked the guy frowning in confusion. "See even now he is trying to pretend that he has never seen me after I saved his pathetic life." The guy spat. "But -" Percy started only to be cut off by Chiron. "You have disappointed me Perseus, I expected better from you." The old centaur that Percy saw a second fatherly figure, said.
Everyone began throwing insults at him, everyone apart from his loyal friends, the seven, Nico and his best girlfriend ever Annabeth.

Later on at dinner the guy, who Percy found out names Craig Davids, walked up to him with a dagger. "Say sorry and thank me for saving your life." He spat. Percy just stared blankly at Craig. Craig pressed his dagger closer to Percy's neck until a drop of blood ran down, at this point Percy's friends were furious and were going to kill Craig, but they knew that Percy could handle himself. after all he has saved Olympus twice, defeated Kronos and Gaea, went through Tartarus and much more.

"Stop, stop, your gonna take someone's eye so take your butter knife away before you hurt yourself." Percy warned. Even though the Ares kids apart from Clarisse hated Percy at the moment, burst out laughing at his comment.

As did Ares, their father.
The screen went black. "It's skipping to the most important parts." Iris informed them. "I dislike this kid already." Hestia spat shocking everyone in room. "Hestia?" Hades asked his sister slowly. "What? How dare he treat Perseus like that. Perseus has accomplished more than any demigod ever should." She argued. Iris cleated her throat and pointed to the screen.

A few weeks had past and Piper and Jason turned against Percy and are now great friends with Craig. "Percy it's okay, they didn't deserve your friendship if they just turned against you like that!" Annabeth said hugging her boyfriend, though something seemed off she has been getting distant lately as have Nico and Clarisse.

Percy being the seaweed brain he is has not noticed this or maybe he just tried to hide it.

That night Percy could not fall asleep on he went to the forest to blow off some steam, but was instantly on guard when a twig snapped and out stepped three figures.