Eight

^^^^^^^^^^^Lily ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Percy looked at Apollo with a smirk. "Apollo, the whole, ummm, glare and dark look does not do well for you, I think that's more Hades and Zeus' thing, aren't you supposed to be the sun God...like all sunshine and daisies?" Percy said with an 'awkward' cough and chuckle.

"Loooook, the only reason I called you here is to ask if you could possible, heal Lily's foot." Percy said before Apollo gets angrier. "Fine." He said and looked at Lily with soft eyes, not wanting to scare her. Apollo placed a hand on her foot, making a bright glow emit from his hand. Percy frowned when  he saw Lily's face contort into one of pain, he knew already that it was not going to be a pleasant experience, but he hoped it wasn't too sore for her. As quick as the glow came it left and Lily's face relaxed. "Try to walk." Apollo commanded gently. Nodding Lily stood up and began walking normally though there was still a slight limp. "The limp is normal it will be gone soon, its just an aftermath of the healing process and her body is just getting used to it as it was healed rather quickly." The sun god explained. Lily nodded and sat back down waiting for Percy. 

"And you! When are you returning to the camp?" Apollo snapped at Percy, before Percy would have thought that Apollo was referring to Camp Half-blood, but now he knew that he was referring to Artemis' camp site, wherever they are now. "I don't know, not long though, just a couple of weeks, I'm sure they will be fine Apollo they survived this long without me and they can survive longer, They are tough and scary as much as I hate to admit it. I am just gonna help some more kids and help them to the appropriate place, and I shall be back. I don't see the need of you to get revenge on me as the girls will probably kill me for leaving, mostly Faith and Thalia." Apollo nodded and with a small smile directed towards Lily he left. 

"Now you don't have to carry me no more." Lily said happily as she hopped up. "Where we off to now?" She questioned her brotherly figure. "I am gonna teach show to defend yourself for now, just in case." Percy replied and took out his bow handing it to Lily, he knew the basics from his time with the hunters so he could help her. With the help of the bows magical properties it shrunk to just the correct size, so it would not be too big for the nine year old. 

"Turn your body side ways." He told her, and began showing her the correct stance. "Lift the bow up and make sure that you arm is straight, close one eye and draw the string back to your ear." He whispered as he saw a deer. "Now take a deep breath and release it as you let go of the string." He continued keeping his eye on the deer. Taking a deep breath she released it as the arrow flew straight at the deer, getting it in its hind leg. Not where she was aiming for but she still hit her target managing to slow it down. "Great job, better than me." Percy grinned and ruffled her hair, she glared at him playfully trying her best to flatten it again. 

"Well I guess seeing as we already shot it down, we may aswell make food from it, instead of wasting it." Percy muttered. He knew that if Artemis found out she would hurt him for killing a wild animal for no reason what so ever. As Percy began to relight the fire, which was proving some difficulty as his natural instinct was to put out the fire when his hand went up in flames, Lily walked carefully to the deer on which Percy the landed a final blow with his sword. She felt bad for killing it, and from some of the stories from Percy where he told her that they ended up killing other demigods in battles she was worried that she would not be able to do that. 

She placed a hand on the deer and the grass and some flower began growing rapidly from the ground around her, almost as though making a cocoon. A gold-ish yellow glow appeared around her and she began freaking out. "PERCY?" She called desperately, tears pooling in her eyes as the plants continued to grow. She felt two strong arms envelope her into a hug and Percy muttering soothing words into her ear. "It's alright, that was just your magic powers, just like I can control water and now fire you can control plants and stuff. You were claimed by your mom which explains the glow." He said and pointed above her head where a holographic image of wheat was. 

"Your mom is Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture, fertility and the Harvest."