Sixteen

A few weeks past and everyone was still hyped from the party. Percy after having a couple drinks challenged Bacchus/Mr.D, he wasn't sure which one he was at the time, to a drinking competition, drinking only Dionysus level alcohol. Something that Percy regretted straight away the next morning.

Hurricane was still hyper as ever, and was after getting bigger, he was up to his knees when Hurricane was on all fours. Artemis said that he might grow to be up to Percy's waist. Speaking of Artemis, upon a meeting at Olympus she was told of monsters escaping from Tartarus more frequently than before, not that they haven't noticed that while hunting. Apollo feels that another war is brewing, something deep beneath the earth has been angered upon the defeat of Gaea, Artemis said that only the Hunters and Percy know of this as to not worry the camps and other demigods.

"I think we should tell Reyna!" Percy said to Thalia and Artemis in Artemis' tent. "She deserves to know!" He added looking at the two ladies (Artemis maybe, Thalia definitely not a lady!) "And the Greeks do not? Chiron?" Artemis asked looking at him sadly. Percy's jaw tightened and he looked down at the mention of his former mentor, his father figure. "They do...just I don't think now would be the best time." He explained. Thalia wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Speaking of the Greeks Percy!" Artemis began. "I'm not going back if that's what your going to say."

"No, well yes, we are all going to Camp Half-blood." Artemis stated. Thalia looked at him with pleading eyes, still feeling pity for her cousin. Ever since she heard the story she went a little easier in the kelp head, not that he liked it. He hated being treated differently after the Hunters heard the story. The words that his former best friends, the people he confided him, carved into his skin were mere scars now, but still prominent as ever.

"On one condition!"

"Name it kelp head!'

" I don't go as myself."