Eleven

The pup stayed at the camp with Percy, following the demigod everywhere. They were currently trying come up with a name. "Lil, why don't you pick a name?" Percy asked the girl. Lily thought about it and began spewing out names.

"Fluffy!"

"Silver!"

"...Hurricane!"

"Yes, Hurricane, Cane for short!" Percy exclaimed as Hurricane yapped happily upon hearing his name. "You do realise he needs to learn to hunt aswell, and has to be taken care of!" Faith said as she watched Percy and Lilly run around like crazy people with Cane chasing them. "He can learn that from our wolves, I'm sure Silver would accept him into her pack, if not, Lady Lupa could possibly train him, he would grow to be a great warrior." Artemis said as she watched the three running around. Now it was Lilly and Hurricane chasing Percy who sprayed them with water that he summoned from a river not to far from the camp.

That night at the campfire Artemis stood up to announce something. "The Roman demigods are hosting a party at camp Jupiter, gods and demigods invited so we will be going there tomorrow. Let's show them how it's done." She smirked as everyone cheered.

Percy instead just looked around worriedly, Artemis, Faith, Lily and Thalia noticed this. "It'll be fine, they can't do anything with the gods there, aswell as camp Jupiter." Artemis assured.

"Who can't do what?" Thalia and Faith said simultaneously. Lily just sat on Percy's lap and hugged him, already knowing of his story. Percy hesitated, all eyes were on him now, and to say the truth all the Hunters were worried, they had grown used to him. "They deserve to know Perce." Lily whispered. And so Percy explained everything that happened, his voice cracking when he spoke about Annabeth and Craig.

"I'm going to kill them." His sister and cousin growled as they stood up. What surprised Percy was that after teh story the Hunters tackled him and hugged him, some had tears in their eyes. "Can we see the scars?" Phoebe asked, unusually shy. Percy nodded and took off his hoodie and T-shirt revealing all his scars. The blue tinted scar was still prominent and blue."I can't believe Annabeth would do this, I thought she loved you." Thalia whispered sadly as she carefully traced his scars. "I thought she did too." Percy whispered looking down. Then an unknown surge of anger went through him. "We went through Tartarus together, dammit." He growled and kicked a random rock on the ground, tears sprung in his eyes and Thalia hugged him as he sobbed into her shoulder. Recounting the story took its toll on him, leaving him an emotional wreck... Again. "I swear, any of them get near you tomorrow I'll kill them." Faith swore as she side hugged him. "I never thought that Jason would do this." Thalia whispered her eyes wide. All her friends, people she thought she knew were actually horrible people. Her own brother, Annabeth whom was both her sister and best friend.

"It's alright Thalia." Percy said to her hugging her. The daughter of Zeus chuckled. "It should actually be me telling you that, I just can't believe they would do that." Then realisation dawned on her and she punched him. In the shoulder. Hard.

"Ow what was that for?" He growled as he looked at her, clutching his shoulder. "WHY DID YOU GO AND ASK FOR DEATH! WHY DIDNT YOU COME TO ME? HUH?" She yelled and slowly advanced towards him. "Well, ummmm, I don't know?" Percy said. "Just because I feel bad for you I will not kill you, but I will get revenge." She muttered darkly, glaring at him through narrowed eyes. Percy nodded and gulped as he walked back into his tent, an oblivious Hurricane following him.

Hey guys, sorry for short chapter and not updating in a long time, next chapter will be longer I promise.

I still need a name for Percy's leopard form. Comment please.