Seventeen

Percy stood at the top of Half-Blood Hill in his leopard form, the Hunters of Artemis standing behind him while he walked by Thalia and Faith with Lily sitting on his back. The glare in his, now feline, eyes was probably evident from a mile away and just when he thought it couldn't get any worse the horn sounded, signaling there arrival. His tightened hearing amplifying the sound causing him to flinch. The campers ran up to greet their guests with grins on their faces, determined to finally beat the Hunters this year. The Athena cabin could be seen calculating things in their heads, the Ares cabin had menacing grins (something never change!) And so on through the rest of the camps residents.

"Lady Artemis!" Chiron said and bowed down before the goddess. "Chiron!" She replied a slightly forced smile on her face, still not really liking the way he turned on Percy. "We have a new pet, he's not exactly friendly and protective." She explained when Chiron and the campers looked at the black panther by her feet, whom was snarling at the Craig "He will playing capture the flag with us!" She added and Lily got off of Percy's back so he could sit up. His green eyes boring into theirs daring anyone to say otherwise. "Off course!"

"Ha, like a kitty cat could do much harm!" Craig laughed and people followed him. "Fluffy is special!" Lily said scratching Percy behind the ear. The Hunters giggled at the panthers unamused face and the campers could have sworn the feline rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, what will fluffy do? Cuddle us to death?" Clarrise laughed. Percy humphed, before standing up on all fours, shoulders back, head held up high and his eyes staring into hers, before allowing fire to consume him. Slowly he crept towards her and she took steps back, reaching for her spear. The water from the lake was raging and suddenly the toilets burst and water sprayed out in a steady, floating steam and onto the daughter of Ares along with Craig.

The two drenched demigods glared at Percy while be sat back, stopping the fire and looking at them with big green tennis ball eyes, reminding some of them of toothless for How To Train Your Dragon. Leo ran forward grinning and Percy returned it. Leo was the only one to not betray him here, apart from Hazel and Frank who were at camp Jupiter.

"This Panther can catch fire?" He grinned Percy nodded and did his thing again Leo following. "Fluffy is AWESOME! I want one! Where do I get them?" He asked jumping up and down. Percy smirked, which looked rather strange on the panther and before the knew it water extinguished Leo and Percy ran back to the Hunters laughing along with the Hunters. He stood up on his hind legs and high fives Thalia and Faith and licked Lily's cheek making her giggle. "Fluffy stop it!" She giggled.

***

"Finally!" Percy grunted falling back onto 'his' bed in the Artemis cabin, which was in a separate secret room which Artemis magicked in, invisible to outsiders, but to make it seem realistic they left a large dog bed in the girls room and messed it up to make it look like be has been in it. They also magicked a large doggy door onto the front door to make it seem realistic of they wanted to pull this off.

"Percy, anyone could just walk in right now!" Lily squealed and ran over to him with her blanket, covering him. "It's fine Lils, this cabin is silenced so they can't hear us and no one will DARE to walk in without knocking."  Thalia explained and sniggered at the girls reaction, her blanket still suffocating the male demigod it's concealing.

"Lily,Perce needs to breath,no matter how entertaining it is to watch him struggle!" Pheobe laughed as Percy tried to claw the blanket of his face. "Sorry Perce." The little girl muttered and hugged her brotherly figure.

"Your in luck kelp head, seeing as you can't be seen and we can't do laundry in here you have less chores than before." Artemis said.
"Sure thing moonbeam."