Fourteen

Craig David's.

The stupid half brother that caused this in the first place. Faith and Thalia looked at him in disgust and shrugged him off. "Babe." He exclaimed and walked over to Annabeth, wrapping an arm around her waist making her giggle. "This is Craig, he's a son of Poseidon." If Faith had a drink right now, she would have spit it out in shock. "That's Craig, the little bastard who caused this shit." She growled, glaring it the smug looking guy. 

"Language." Annabitch teased, wiggling her well manicured finger in Faith's face. 

Thalia guessed that with the way she was acing that she was either 'brainwashed' by Davids or she spent too mush time with the children of Aphrodite. The daughter of Zeus was willing to bet that it was probably both. Agent Sea Turtle and Agent Sparky then felt something tapping there shoulder. They looked down at Lily and watched her nodded her head behind them. They turned to look and saw Percy approaching. "PERCY!" Annabeth exclaimed running up and hugging him, making everyone glare at her ecept for Craig, whom was in fact, glaring at his half brother. 

"Annabeth get off me, what the hell." Percy growled as he pushed her off. "But Perce, I thought that we had something special." She whined, tears pooling in her eyes. "Yes thats the thing. We had something special, at least I thought it was and I thought that you thought so too. Now I just don't know what to think. You played me for a fool. To be honest with you, you're acting like such a slut nowadays. It feels like I don't even know who you are anymore. It feels like you were lying to me this whole time." He snapped, rubbing his temples in exasperation. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at him 'heartbroken'. 

"But I love you!" She whimpered. Now it was Craigs turn to blow off some steam. "WHAT? Annie, babe, I thought you loved me, not him. I'm clearly so much better than him." He stated, flexing his non-existent muscles. "Off course I love you, sweety. It's just that me and Percy have history together and...Never mind him, you know hat lets just go and have fun. This is a party after all." She said flashing Craig a smile and dragged him. Before they dissapeard out of sight, Craig flashed Percy a triumphant smirk and disapeared into the crowd. 

"I see what you meant Kelp head." Thalia muttered, while Faith just stood there for a moment deep in thought. "Wait a second, why was I Agent Sea Turtle?"

Lily and Thalia looked at each other with smirks. "Because your a little bit slow." Percy just looked between the girls with a raised eyebrow. "Do I even want to know?" He asked. "Yes, it is critical information that is key to your survival." Thalia said and dragged him off, the girls following as they danced. 

Not too long later, Apollo walked on stage, a smirk on his face.