Eighteen

The two teams stood on either side of the creak, devising a plan of attack. In the end the hunters decided on defence while having Thalia and Phoebe to sneak across the boarder to take the flag. To ensure them getting across Percy, Faith and Lily were going to create a diversion, the mischievous smirks and the two girls faces made everyone uneasy. They took out their boxing glove arrows and Lily called out. "If you don't get the joke, you'll get the punchline. " with those words said the horn was blown, the campers charged and Percy, using his powers of summoning food made pies appear in front of their faces before surrounding them with a wall of fire.

Leo, who had more experience with controlling fire, took control of it and got rid of it. "Fire's my thing, kitty!" He yelled at the panther, which in return got him and his team mates covered in water.

“CRAP I RAN OUT OF ARROWS!" Percy heard Lily yell. "HOW MANY DID YOU BRING, TO HAVE THEM GONE ALREADY?” Faith screamed back.

“ELEVEN!”

“WHO THE FRICK BRINGS ELEVEN ARROWS TO A BATTLE?"

"HAWKEYE DID ONCE IN A MOVIE!”

“WHO THE HADES IS HAWKEYE?”

A gasp issued from the black leopard as be fell backwards heading those words. ‘How do you not know who Hawkeye is!’ He asked, still shocked, via telepathy, a gift from Hera! ‘Ahh whose that, shit, shit shit, I am going crazy, get out of my head now!’ Despite the fact that they were playing capture the flag Percy decided to have some fun.

Uhhhh, I'm your conscience, we don't speak that often but yeah, I'm here and alive...since, you know, you are!’ He explained and hopped out of the way of a sword that was close to slicing his tail off. ‘Not cool dude, not cool.’ He thought, before smirking. He summoned water to coat him in a thin layer before dropping it's temperature.

‘Thought you might need to cool off!’

The fought, and fought until they saw Thalia running towards them carrying the camp Half-Bloods flag, Pheobe watching her back and shooting arrows at anyone who came close.

***

They sat at Artemis' table for dinner, their plates full of their favourite foods and the cups filled to the brim with their favourite beverages. Percy, who had to stay in character, had his plate placed on the floor. Artemis told Chiron that ‘Fluffy’ was picky about his food. Huffing, Percy decided he was not going to eat on the floor, instead he picked up the plate in his mouth and bopped up on the table, laying in the middle of it. A satisfied smile played on his lips and he summoned his food.

“Fluffy get off!” Astoria, another hunter of Artemis giggled and gently pushed him in the gut with her index finger. He shook his head before looking at his cousin, Thalia Grace. He linked everyone to the telepathy before saying.

Faith doesn't know who Hawkeye is!’ He sang in their heads oblivious that a certain Athena spawn eyeing the green eyed panther suspiciously.