Twenty-Nine

Sighing in exasperation at the mans foolishness, Zoë and Luke ran in, taking a mere second to Marvel at how the boy that they remembered from the war against Kronos, hacked and slashed like he had done a million times before. Instantly, they too were swarmed with monsters, and both began to fight. Luke would get in close with the dagger while Zoë would shoot anybody that tried to get close to him, while protecting her self, occasionally stabbing them with an arrow, instead of shooting it.

They fought, until the trio stood back to back in the centre if the room, surrounded by monsters. "Wish we had a plan yet, Jackson?" Luke called. Percy grinned as an idea popped into his head. "Nope, cause I've still got another trick up my sleeve." And with those words said a leopard stood in Percy's space, claws extended and teeth bared. Fire engulfed his paws as he pounced onto the nearest monsters, biting and clawing and him until he disintegrated, leaving a pile of gold dust. Instantly Luke and Zoë sprung into action, deciding to question Percy later. They knew from the moment they saw him that something was different, as much as he tried they saw right through him.
He was no longer that naive little boy.

Percy pounced onto the minotaurs back, sinking his claws in as It tried to buck him off. Zoë aimed an arrow at the minotaur, hitting him right between the eyes. Not long later, the trio stood, their chests heaving as they broke out into grins. They made it. One step closer to escaping. They knew that they shouldn't stay long, that they needed to move along, but the fight has taken a lot out of them. They made their way out of the fortress, walking in silence, until they found another cave.

"Since when can you turn into a leopard?" Luke asked confused, though a grin on his face. Percy shrugged. "Alot happened since you two..." he trailed off, not looking them in the eyes but rather to the ground. "And control fire I thought that water was your... thing." Zoë questioned.

"Hey, you don't have your...accent anymore. You don't speak all Shakespeare like." Percy changed the subject. "Luke and Bianca have been teaching me, until she chose rebirth." The huntress shrugged. "Stop avoiding the question Perce." Luke interrupted Percy, and with that Percy began explaining everything that has happened after Luke's death. The big prophecy, the quests, appearing at cap Jupiter, Gaea, falling into Tartarus with Annabeth, though that part was rather difficult for him to speak about. He told them about the new threat, the son of Nyx, who can now control people.  How he turned all of camp against him.

But he also told them about the good parts, how he is now the guardian of the hunt, how he now has two sisters, he's closer to Thalia than he ever was, how he was the champion of Hestia and Hera, he told about the pranks that thr Hunters pulled on him, making Luke and Zoë smile, seeing how fondly he spoke of them.

Zoë asked to see the scars and the words, and hesitantly Percy agreed.

The two looked at him, pity in their eyes. "I understand why you don't use Riptide anymore Percy." Zoë mumbled. "But I'm glad you found a place, a home, with the Hunters. You were always the only male Artemis could slightly tolerate." Zoë told him. "Slightly?" Percy teased. "Just a little more than most boys." Zoë teased back. "Do you think Bob is still down here Perce? Could he help us? And that other giant..." Like wondered. "Damasen." Percy told him. "And I'm not sure, it's possible!"