Nineteen

So far most people voted for Percy staying single... so yeah.
Here you go another chapter.

Percy stood, back in Tartarus by Nyx' castle, confused he looked around. He could have sworn he was at Artemis' cabin just a minute ago. Craig, his half brother, his enemy, materialised in front of him. "Percy Jackson!" A malicious grin appeared on Craig's face as he sneered the hero's name. Percy replied by just glaring at him, hand inching towards his pocket in which he had his sword, his gift from Hestia. "Oh there's no need for that." Craig waved Percy off nonchalantly before showing Percy riptide in its pen form. "I have it anyway." Deciding to smart for once Percy kept his mouth shut and not tell him that that was not his sword. 

"Who are you?" He asked. Craig chuckled. "I am your brother off course." He stated. "Well, half brother. Quite frankly I expected a better family reunion, don't you think, come give your little brother a hug." HE smirked beckoning Percy forward with his arms outstretched. "Don't thinks so, and I meant who are you really, you sure as Hades aren't Poseidon's son, heck you can't even control water, you get wet once it touches you, now who are you really?" Craig clapped slowly and looked down. 

When he looked up his eyes were black, leaving no white. "I am here because you and little miss Chase dared insult my mother. Nyx, you remember her. Yeah well, while my siblings were there fighting to prove themselves for her affection, I plotted my revenge upon you, crush you." He explained. "You probably didn't see me, see, I don't have a form, I possess people, I am merely a cloud of black smoke. This guy right here?" He said pointing to his body. "Is a real guy named Craig Davids, a mortal, Straight A student in school, loving mother and father, until well, I came along. You know? He's in here, trapped, he watched me torture and kill your mother, your stepfather and that little brat."

"Who. Are. You?" Percy growled, stalking towards Craig, or well not Craig, slowly.

"I'm..."

***

Before he could find out the name of his parents killer, Percy Jackson woke up, sweat dripping down his face and his sword at Thalia's neck. who was sitting over him with a worried expression. He looked around and saw that the whole cabin was staring at him, along with two other demigods.