Thirteen

After that heart whelming moment of everyone staring at his drawings Apollo stepped up a goofy grin on his face. "Whose ready to PARTAY?" He yelled, his voice magically modified so that everyone can hear him. Cheers erupted from the crowd, and with a click of his fingers music blasted through Camp Jupiter. Some daughters of Venus came over and dragged him away, though Thalia, Faith and Lily made sure to stay close by the incase a certain blonde bitch came close to Percy.

They even wore those shades that you see in movies, that's just how serious they were about this, along with getting their 'sister', Amelia, a daughter of Hephaestus, to make them ear pieces. "Project keep Annabitch away from Percy has commenced!" Faith stated as they stationed themselves while still having fun. "Roger that, Agent Sea Turtle." Thalia and Lily replied.

"I have spotted the target, target is approaching." Lily, otherwise known as Agent Ivy. "Never mind false alarm just a daughter of Athena." She muttered a few seconds later. She heard sighs of relief from the other ends of the earpieces.

"What's it like on your end Agent Sparky?" Faith asked. "All clear Agent Sea Turtle."

Only then did they realise that they were standing merely three feet away from each other. Small, hardly noticeable, embarrassed blushes appeared on the three girls faces. "Umm yeah, I think I'm going to go over there for a bit, keep a look out you know." Lily muttered and ran off, to avoid the awkwardness. "Uh yeah, me too." Thalia said and went in the other direction. "Agent Sparky, I just came to the conclusion that me and Agent Ivy, have absolutely no idea what the target looks like, as you see THEY ALL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME!" Faith exlaimed. "She looks like a bitch and smells of betrayal and cheating scum." Thalia explained.

"Oh, thanks." Faith said happily. "Abort mission, abort mission. Striker (Percy) has spotted me and is suspicious, I repeat Striker has spotted me and is suspicious... At least I think he is, I don't know...shit, I think I see her, target is making her way over to the bar w
here Striker is currently sitting at." Lily panicked.

Instantly the other two 'agents' made their way over to where Agent Ivy said she was, where indeed Annabitch was about to strike a conversation with Percy.

"Hey Perce." She says casually, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "Hey Annie, how's it goin'." Thalia exclaimed hopping in between her and Percy. Annabeth glared at Thalia before taking a smile. "Oh, hey Thals, what are you doing here." She exclaimed, hugging her 'best' friend. "It's a party off course I would be here. After all everyone was invited." She said confused. Like really, she was hardly hunting elephants.

"I just thought that this wasn't your sort of thing, being a hunter and all." The Athena spawn said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Faith asked stepping up. "Well you know, aren't you supposed to be sitting by a campfire talking about how much you hate guys?" Annabeth snickered. "Dude, Percy was right, you really have changed." Thalia growled standing up, thumping her hand on the bar in the process. "Oh please, I beg you anything Percy would come back to me at any time." The blonde laughed. "Now he wouldn't, he's with us now, at least we treat him better than you did." Lily stepped up also. "Yeha right, your a bunch of immortal, hormonal, girls who hate guys, why would you want him around?" Said an snobbhy unfamiliar voice, as its owners slung his arms over Faith and Thalia's shoulders.