Twelve

It was finally time to go to the party. Percy got dressed in simple clothing with a T-shirt that says 'Gosh being a princess is exhausting' because...why not. "Percy!" Poseidon grinned as he hugged his son. "Hi dad."

"Sooo, Percy, a little bird told us that you draw." Hera smirked indicating to herself and Hestia when she said 'us'. The demigod blushed as the gods and Hunters looked to him. "Kelp head you never told us you could draw." Faith gushed. "Here look." Said the queen of the gods as she made his sketch book appear. Percy's face was extremely red, probably brighter than Rudolph's nose.

Everyone who looked at them 'oohed'' and 'ahhhed'. The last picture was by far everyone's favourite. It was a painting of a raven carrying a black rose in its beak, flying towards a forest that was engulfed in flames. The sunset was painted perfectly, with a mixture of pinks, purples, oranges, yellows and whatnot. "This is beautiful Percy." Artemis whispered. "Do you have any other ones?" Athena asked, still in awe of the art displayed by Percy. "Yeah, I have four more, I'm still working on one of them." Percy replied, looking down. Some of the Hunters were in tears.

In Percy's sketchbook he painted his dreams so he doesn't forget and also important events in his life, that made him feel a very strong emotion. One of those moments being Zoe Nightshade and Bianca Di Angelo's death. In Zoe's death, drew Artemis leaning over her dying huntress, lieutenant and friend, tears in her eyes as the light in Zoe's eye's faded and her soul went to the underworld awaiting to be judged.

For Bianca he drew her holding the Hades mythologic figurine in her hands with an angry Talos in the background. A silvery glow was painted around her and a small smile featured on her determined face.

"Can we see them?" Hestia asked gently. Percy nodded and told Hera to summon his backpack. She did so, and Percy pulled out a new sketchpad and showed them the first page.

On it was a picture of him running away from what seems to be the Hunters, grinning as they chased him with false angry faces, though they could tell it was fake as some were wearing small smiles.

The next one was a black leopard running through a forest, a small grey wolf running beside him, trying to keep up. "Whose that?" Poseidon asked, pointing to the pup. The Hunters and Percy snickered as they thought of the energetic pup. "That's Hurricane, my new friend. Found him in the forest stuck under a pile of rubble, probably left there from a storm." He explained. "Uh huh, I named him." Lily piped up proudly making everyone laugh, well except Ares.

They looked at the next picture. It was a selfie style group picture, it had all the Hunters in a group photo with Artemis, Faith, Percy, Thalia and Lily in the front. Lily And Percy were making silly faces at each other, while the three other females were laughing at them.

"I look amazing in that." Lily said and attempted to recreate the silly face again, yet again making everyone laugh at here, this time Ares managed a small smile though it vanished in a millisecond. "Last bit not least."

This was his last picture, still not finished, though he has very little left to do. Just touch up on shading and put some more detail into the full moon. Instead of people like in the three previous ones, this one had five animals. A leopard, a wolf pup, a horse, an eagle and a pheonix. The leopard was lying down with the pup curled up beside him. The horses neck was resting on the leopards back while the two winged birds had their wings spread in the air. They were all by the edge of a cliff, as they looked up at the full moon, which the pheonix seemed to be in the middle of. Even though it was an animal, in a picture Percy somehow managed to capture excitement coming from the pheonix, almost as though it was grinning.

"That's me and Hurricane." He said pointing to the leopard and the Wolf. "That's Faith." He explained pointing to the horse. "The eagle is Thalia and the pheonix is Lily."

"Why didn't you ever tell us that you could draw?" Aphrodite asked. "I didn't want anymore attention, which I seemed to be getting a lot of before he came along. I never even wanted that much attention in the first place, now I'm sort of used to it. Also the fact that it never really came up in a conversation you know." He explained as he put his sketch pads away, sending a glare in Hera's direction as he took the first one. It was playful yet meaningful at the same time.

"So who's ready to party?" Three hints on who that was...

So far for Percy's future match it's a tie between

Pertemis

And him staying alone.

If you have anymore suggestions or who you want him to end up with, please comment.

Or just choose from above.

Thank you.