Twenty

"Percy?" Nico asked, staring at his ex-crush in shock, Clarisse having the same expression only less prominent beside him. Percy nodded in acknowledge. "look, I'm sorry for what happened, it was like I wasn't in control of my body. All I remember is this black smoke and next thing I know is that you're gone and you've become wanted at camp!" The son of Hades said. "Yeah, and ummm..." Clarisse trailed off. "Yeah I get ya, I'm sorry too!" Percy interrupted knowing that she wasn't going to be able say the words herself.

"What are you sorry for?" Faith growled at her brother. "For not finding out something was wrong sooner!" Percy mumbled looking down ashamed. "What are you talking about?" Lily asked softly sitting beside her brother figure. "Craig isn't a son of Poseidon, he's just a mortal that is possessed by a son of Nyx who wants revenge on me and Annabeth."

"How do you know?" Artemis asked crossing her arms, and so Percy began explaining his dream. "We have to tell the council about this." People nodded. "Craig's making everyone believe that your a liar and a fraud, he wants your head on a pike."

"Why though? Like all you did was escape, and I don't really think you insulted her, just avoided the truth to manipulate her!" Nico said. "His story just doesn't add up."

"This would have been a great time to have Annabeth!" Thalia muttered, before looking at Percy apologetically. "Its fine Thals, I'm over it, and you're right we do need her. But you know who else we could ask?" He said with a smirk.

"Athena herself!"

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

I was thinking and, would you guys prefer me

A). Doing quick short chapters (like 300 words or something) and update like 1-3 times a week

Or

B). Long chapters (in between 1500-2000 words) that will take longer to update, maybe like a a week or two?