Ten

Percy turned around and looked at Faith and Thalia, their angry faces making him want to run screaming with his hands in the air, just like they would in some cartoons. He took a step back and took Lily off of his shoulders holding her in such a way that made her his human shield.

"You put Lily down right now and let us kill you." Faith growled. "No, you can't kill Percy." Lily whined and wrapped her arms around the son of Poseidon's neck. "Okay we won't kill you...we'll just hurt you...really...really..bad." Thalia said in a scarily low voice as she brought out her bow. Percy whispered something to Thalia whom nodded in return. Before anyone could even blink Lily was on standing on the ground and Thalia and Faith were chasing and shooting at a sleek black leopard, yelling profanities that made the older girls block the younger ones ears.

Percy could just imagine all the Gods sitting on their thrones, with popcorn and 3D glasses on, their feet kicked onto some sort of foot rests, cheering for either the girls or him...probably the girls, the Gods are like that. They probably want to see him get beat up. He sighed, best to get this over and done with, just as he changed an arrow was lodged into his right shoulder and the Faith crashed into him, sending him toppling. "Oh Holy Hera, that hurts." Percy groaned. "Are you try to call me fat?" Faith questioned. "Oh my gods, no, NO, I would never, no, I meant the arrow that is sort of stuck in my shoulder...and the same one you happen to be pushing." He groaned. "Sorry." She muttered, moving her hand away from the arrow.

"Your back?" A voice said from above them. Percy and Faith looked up to see the auburn haired goddess looking down at them. Artemis, to say the least, was not angry. To say the truth at first she was happy that he left along with the other girls, but after a few days they began missing the makes company. The way he did all the chores without complaining, entertained some of them by being the prank victim, and so on. Secretly Artemis was glad he came back, not that she would show it.

"Here." She said handing Percy some ambrosia after he stood up. "Thank you mi'lady." He replied after he ate it and Thalia yanked out the arrow, which hurt. "There's still chores that need to be done." The goddess said and walked off. The three girls snickered (Thalia, Faith and Lily)

"Off course, wouldn't have it any other way." He muttered under his breath. "Watcha guys want for dinner?" He asked the hunters. Soon they were all eating and Percy decided to start on the arrows as he wasn't that hungry. Just as he was about to sit down he heard a yelp of pain in the distance, probably far away but thanks to his hearing because of his ability to transform into a leopard he has been able to hear it. And yet again without telling the camp, he changed into a leopard and ran in the direction.

Once Percy reached the area he heard the yelp he saw a pile of rocks and whimpering coming from underneath it. It took him a bit to move the said rocks but when he did he found a wolf pup with its paw, which had been previously stuck under a rock, bleeding profusely. "Shit." He cursed, taking off his shirt and placing the pup in it, before picking up the corners and tying the together in order to make something that will hold the pup while he runs back to camp, and with that he transformed back into his leopard form and pup comment at the bottom. (Hey guys can you make up a name for Percy's leopard form? And the Wolf pup)

He saw the girls just finishing their dinner, so he sprinted up to Artemis. "Can you help him?" He asked, ignoring glares that were sent his way as he lay the pup gently down, unravel the, now, ruined t-shirt. "Yeah, but his foot as badly broken, and I can't give him any ambrosia either as he will disintegrate." Percy nodded. "Just help him, please."

Hey guys I'm back and I have something to ask of you.

Could you make up a name for Percy when he is in his leopard form. Just so that I won't have to keep calling it 'the leopard for!' all the time, and the name will also be needed in a couple of chapters. Oh and make up a name for the pup, image of pup in multimedia.

Percy's leopard form name --->

pups name --->

thnx.