Seven

Percy got Hestia to send him another tent while Lily was asleep and then he managed to trek to the edge of the forest by the time she awoke, so it was easier for him to give her a proper meal. He made sure to get deep enough so they were away from the road.

"Are you not tired?" Lily asked him. Percy shook his head, lying to her. In fact her was tired but he just didn't show it. He found an area large enough to fit the tent as well as conveniently having a fallen log where she could sit while he got everything ready.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked her. "I don't mind." Percy was not taking that for an answer, he was determined on giving her a proper meal consisting of what she wants. "No what do you want to eat. Pick anything and a drink." Lily could already tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't giving up. Sighing she gave in. "A glass of milk with mashed potatoes and gravy...and maybe some pork with that...but I don't get how you w-" she was cut short by her exact order appearing in front of her. Her mouth was open in shock and was beginning to water at the sight and smell of the hot food. "What?...but?..how?" She asked. "One of the perks of being blessed by Hestia, I can summon home cooked meals, now you eat up while I set up the tent so you can sleep."

"What 'bout you?" She frowned. "I will explain when your done eating because I really need to set this tent up." He said. She nodded and he got to work. After a couple struggles he was finally done and Lily was stuffed with food and was red faced after watching him struggle. After living with the Hunters for a month a bit already, he still couldn't put up a tent.

"Now explain."

"Okay, so you know the way I told you all the Greek gods are real?" Lily nodded. "Well with that you get the rest of the package. Meaning monsters, like Medusa, the Minotaur, giants you know the usual, so we, the demigods, fight them. Now their is this thing called Mist that stops the mortals from seeing all of the Mythological things, but a rare few are born being able to see through it. There is also a Roman demigod camp, and their like us only have the Roman side of the gods and are more warrior like and stuff and their gods are more mean." He explained.

She questioned him more, and he ended up telling him about Luke Castellan, the war with Kronos and the war with Gaea, about his quests. As much as it pained him to talk about his once upon a time friends and more, he still told Lily of it, leaving out the part of their betrayal.

He carried Lily into the tent and let her sleep. Once she was asleep he went out his sword and bow at hand and he spent the rest of the night on watch or soothing Lily from nightmares.

***

Hera informed him using IM, on where the Hunters were now. "I'm sorry for keeping you awake all night." Lily apologised for like the millionth time and to say the truth it was beginning to annoy the Hades out of Percy. "You didn't keep me up Lils, I was gonna stay awake either way. Unless off course... You wanted to wake up in the underworld... Dead!" He said emphasising the fact that she would be dead if any monsters had arrived last night, exept for two hellhounds. "You know Perce, I feel like we have a connection. Ya know. I feel like your my big brother." Lily stated popping another pancake in her mouth as he carried her a little bit.

An idea came to Percy's head, and he felt like such an idiot for not thinking of it sooner. He could either..1: call upon Apollo and he could heal her leg.

Or

2: heal it with his water powers...when they find a water source.

"Apollo?" Percy called. Lily looked at Percy wierdly. "You can just call upon the gods whenever you need them?" She asked.

"No. I just happen to be ummm...acquainted... With them." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"I wouldn't say acquainted exactly, more like frenemies." Apollo said when he flashed in, his arms crossed and an angry look on his face.