Nine

"Your mom is Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture, fertility and the Harvest." Percy told her with a small smile. Lily wiped her tears and looked up at him, her eyes puffy. "Really?" She asked softly. He nodded and hugged her. "I was so scared Perce! I didn't know what to do!" She whimpered softly. "It's okay Lily, I'll protect you. I may not always be there, but if your ever in trouble I will go through Tartarus again if it means saving you." He whispered in her ear. I'm such a short amount of time she became like a little sister to him, he swore to himself the day he saved her that he would make sure she didn't meet the same fate his family did.

"Your the best big brother ever." She blurted out. Percy grinned. "Well, your okay, not too annoying." He joked. "Nah just messing with ya kiddo, your the best little sister I could ask for." He told her and got up. "By the way, you can keep the bow! I'm not really a great fan of them, I prefer to use my sword." He told her and began packing up for another journey, hopefully the last one.

"Bye Lil, I promise I'll be back soon." He whispered in her ear. They weren't too far away from Artemis's camp and it was time to say goodbye to Lily. "Pinky Promise?" She muttered sticking her pinky out. Percy smiled and wrapped his around hers. "Pinky promise." He agreed. "Oh and Lily..try and convince them not to kill me when I get back." He added. She giggled and nodded running into the camp with her bow on her back. Percy watched her for a minute before turning into his leopard form and running off to find other kids.

It has been three weeks since Percy last spoke to Lily, he managed to deliver many children to the camps, and he decided it was time for him to return to Artemis and the Hunters. Percy has been dreading this day since he left them and hopefully Lily, by his request, managed to convince the Hunters not to kill him.

He decided on just casually walking in to the camp, as you do when there is most likely slightly over a dozen of hormonal teenage girls angry at you... But then again why would they be angry? Sure he understands why Thalia and Faith would be angry, Lily wouldn't be as she knew where he was and stuff, but the rest? They hated his guts so Percy guessed he didn't have to worry about them.

It was getting dark and he knew that they were probably going to be eating dinner about now. He carefully made his way to Lily whom was sharpening the arrows at the time and crept up behind her. He put his hand over her mouth and dragged her into the forest. Now that he thought about it, it was a bad idea. "Shhhh, Lils it's me Percy." He whispered making her muffled screams stop and his hand now had thin trails of blood from her long nails scratching him.

"What the Hades, Perce, I thought it was someone trying to kill me or something...I thought it was my dad." She whispered looking down as tears welled up in her eyes. Percy instantly pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry Lily, I didn't mean to scare you like that, I just didn't know how to get you to me without attracting anyone's attention." He explained. The daughter of Demeter nodded as she pulled away and a plan formed in her head.

"I have an idea, they won't hurt you if your with me, so carry me." She commanded pushing him to stand up and attempted to climb up him, and failing. Percy chuckled and picked her up, placing her on his shoulders.
"Guys look who I found." Lily yelled as he walked to the camp fire where everyone just sat down. Things along the lines of: 'I thought he was dead' .... Or....'he has the nerve to come back or' or....

"PERCY JACKSON!" His cousins and sisters angry voices bellowed. Percy cringed and looked towards them sheepishly.
"Hey girls!"

***

Sorry for not updating on soo long. I have my mock exams going on now, had my Irish exam yesterday and my French today. One more week of useless exams. FUN.

Lol no.

Like really whats so good about school anyway. You waste most of your life just to get a piece of paper and to go to a job that you will either hate or will eventually hate and then...Die.

Depressing turn on that last one but okay.

Like if you agree with me.