Chapter 29

Here is the chapter you have been waiting for. I hope you enjoy it. If you do please vote and leave a comment. Now on with the book.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

We sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity. I could not bare to look at him. The shame I was feeling was far too great for me to be able to look my mate in the eye. Rico's eyes on the other hand were burning into me. They only made me feel more guilty and regretful.

"Valyn. Valyn look at me," Rico's voice was tender yet strong as he spoke. With a few more calls I looked up at him. What I saw shocked me.

He didn't appear to be angry like I pictured him to be. He seemed more upset than anything; let down. "That is a slight shock but it does not matter. You are my mate. I would do anything for you. I will be by you through all the hardships to come. Please do not even think, for a moment, that just because you haven't told me everything that I am going to leave you. I love you." My heart stopped as he said those three magic words.

"There is no force anywhere, strong enough to change that or make me even consider leaving you. I love you more than I knew it was possible to love someone." Our eyes were locked. His eyes shone brightly with sincerity and passion. Tears pricked my eyes at his words.

Just as I was about to respond an Awww sounded from the door. Mina and the twins were standing in the doorway. Lane and Lorcan were synchronously nodding in approval. Lane's face held a smirk with Lorcan's held a genuine smile. In all honesty it looked like he was about to start fangirling on the spot. He began swatting the air and bouncing on his toes.

"Oh my gosh you two are cute," he practically squealed. Mina turned to her right and began jumping up and down with the elder twin. Their enthusiasm made me blush profusely.

"You two are so childish. Scoot. I need to get to my patient," Natasha ordered with an exasperated sigh. The nimble brunette then glided in to check on my mate. As Rico was being observed I was pounced on by the two fangirls.

They snatched me out of the room and into the hall. I was then interrogated. Interrogated probably is not the correct word to use for having a million questions shouted at you in a few seconds then being expected to answer them all at once. I did my best to answer as many of them as I could remember, but it was not good enough.

"Details. We need details young lady. Don't be stingy," Mina saucily demanded. My goodness these two are persistent and nosy. If Lorcan stares at me any harder I fear his eyes will burn holes into me.

"I really do not feel comfortable answering that question though. Can we just move on to another one?" My cheeks began to hurt from blushing so hard. Do they have no shame, asking things like that?

I mean I personally do not think I would want to know the answer to that. Unless it was one of my children I was asking. Even then I would probably rather not know.

"Alright then. How many times have you been sexually intimate with Mr. Rico? 'Cause I know I have smelled the scent of Pre-Heat coming from you a few times now." I felt my ears and face heat up drastically at Lorcan's words. Embarrassed does not even begin to scratch the surface of how I am currently feeling.