Chapter 7

"Hello. I'm sorry I don't know your name."

"You may know me as the Moon Goddess. But you are special and may call me by the nickname my sisters gave me. Star." The words she spoke were like pure, smooth silk. It was comforting.

"Thank you Your Majesty. It's a great honor. If you don't mind me asking. Why have you brought me here?"

"I know of your situation. Not just with what happened to Nina but with your parents. I believe by now you've both started to remember who and what you are, am I correct?"

"Yes. But I don't understand. I remember only certain parts of my past. I believe that it's from the effects of Izaiyah's spell."

"Well my dear, you're partially correct. When you were little an evil witch set her sights on you when she got a vision of your future. She came after you. Her names Daeva. Your parents wanted to protect you from her so they went into hiding. Your father and mother being the Alpha King and Luna Queen hated to leave behind the kingdom and their duties so they asked your uncle Prime to hold their positions until you were old enough to know and be able to protect yourself. With you being the Luna Princess and knowing all that you did they took you to a witch. She placed a spell on you that would hide the memories of your past until you turned 18." She continued.

"Once you find your mate you can fulfill the prophecy and rule over all Weres alongside your mate. I know, you know, and Nina know that you caught a whiff of him not long ago. When you find him ,which will be sooner than you think, don't tell him about your powers or who you really are until the time is right. You will know when the time is right. The times foe telling him may not all be at once."

"I understand. But one thing that bugs me is my parents. I know my father is alive. I can feel it. I can feel my mothers pain in not being with her mate. I feel the loss and lonliness they both feel. But I also feel as though I'm missing a part of my life. As if there's something or someone missing."

"Yes. That you are right about. Someone is missing from your life and you shall find out soon who it is." I nodded my head. I was thankful for the information that she gave.

"Star?"
"Yes, Valentina?"
"Please call me Valyn. But I know what I am. Will my powers come back?"
"Yes. The powers that you already gained and should've while Nina was a ... well 'wolfcicle' will be as they should've been. I will also grant you one look into your future."

"Do I get to pick what I see?"
"No. What you see is what you were destined to know."

"OK. Thank you for your kindness ,and the information you've provided me with."
"You're very welcome Valyn. I like you. I now see that I did make the right choice in choosing the elemental spirit."

I smiled and thanked her yet again. She reached her hand out to me. Palm up.

"When you touch my hand you will see part of your future." I hesitated. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know, but then again it'd be nice to know. As if noticing my hesitation The Goddess spoke.

"It will be worth your wild. I promise." I gave a crooked smile and took a deep breath. Then I reach forward and put my hand in hers.

''''I was sitting in a café. I took a sip of the tea which helped to soothe my throat. I was thinking about everything that had happened so far this week. Then the door to the café swung open revealing a tall muscular man. He looked vaguely familiar with his dark brown, blackish hair and dark brown eyes with red flecks. As if sensing me staring at him he looked over at me and froze. The minute our eyes met I know I knew him from somewhere. I felt an instant connection to him. He walked over to me and stood beside the booth I was sitting in.