Chapter 4

Lane to the right Lorcan to the left.

Quick heads up: italicized text in between apostrophes shows wolf speech.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're safe." Erica said letting out a breath of relief.

"Yeah, but I won't be happy until the rest of the girls are with us." I said. Leala nodded in agreement. Leala was about to say something but I cut her off.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"No. What did you hear?" Leala asked.

"Where's the sound coming from?" Erica asked.

"It sounds like leaves and it coming from-" it didn't get to say up there because someone dropped from the branches above us. They landed behind me and grabbed my shoulder. I grabbed their hand and slipped them over my body to the ground.

"DAMN YOU VALYN!" Bridget said in a strained, yelling voice.

"Well what the hell did you expect. You just dropped out of the tree and grabbed me. I didn't know whom it was."

"Ya ya ya. Save it and help me up would you." We picked her up off the ground.

We just sat on the tree and talked for about ten minutes until Leya came running over to us.

"Theygothertheygothertheygothershealmostmadeitbuthteygothertheygotherwhatarewe-"She screamed.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Calm down. Take a breath and speak slowly. What happened?" I asked. She took a few deep breaths in and released them. After doing that a few times I urged her to tell us what happened.

"They got her. The guys got Brianna. I was going out the backdoor and she was coming towards me when Warren put his hand over her mouth and called for the guys. She put up a pretty good fight but Sergio AND Lorcan helped to take her away." She paused. "Ya know what. When did Lorcan even get here? I don't remember him being here earlier."

"He came a few minutes after we all hid. Sergio filled him in and he joined." I said. "But that's not important. What's important is getting Bri.

I heard that they weren't exactly going to play nice with whoever they caught. They said this time they're extending the fifteen minutes to thirty and it's pay back for the stuff we've done." there was a number of curses muttered.

"Yeah, I say we don't go." Erica said.

"I second that." Bridget said.

"I'm not going either." Leya added.

"Oh, like hell you're not going!" Leala screamed.

"Oh, by the way guys I forgot to tell you that Nina's almost completely awake now. And I don't think she'll like her pack mates abandoning each other." Erica and Bridget flinched at my words. Leya just stood there momentarily shocked with her sister.

"I'll go." Bridget with Erica nodding in agreement.

"I'm still not going. There's nothing that can make me." Leya said stubbornly closing her arms. I smirked evilly.

"I forgot to mention that Sergio has both your iPod's and doesn't plan on giving them to you willingly." I said pointing at the twins.

There expressions changed quickly. Anger was written all over their faces.

"Let's go!" They said in unison.

I grinned. "OK we'll head over there in a second but we can't go in there without a plan."