Chapter 21

Valyn's outfit is at the top or to the side depending on what you're reading this on. You can get a better look at it on Polyvore @valyn172. Thank you for coming this far in my book. Sorry that it's still unedited. Try to enjoy!!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rico soon left after giving my dogs their treats. He would have stayed if I had not told him that in order to keep up appearances, it was smarter for the two of us not to arrive together.

As it is, his scent covered me. It's almost like being drenched in the most wonderful perfume. I could come up with something believable enough to explain this, though.
I finished eating the breakfast Rico brought me and got ready. My kick ass clothes consisted of some black jeggings, a form fitting black white and blue skull shirt, along with some knee high black and white converse.

To make it seem normal, I threw in some bracelets and bangles silver in color, a black belt with a skull buckle, and some skull earrings.

I through my hair in a messy bun then applied some black mascara and eyeliner with a light brush of grey eyeshadow.

The plan was not to fight anyone, today, but to instead make their actions known. Then make it known that you don't touch what's not yours. My outfit would just help to add intimidation.

Bridget and Brianna arrived just as I went downstairs to make sure my dogs had food. Bridget informed me that Sergio would be taking Janet to the pack elementary school.
While we were all I the car driving to the school I asked some questions to keep away the awkward silences.

"So I was never able to ask where the white hair came from. I mean, most people don't have silver hair." I stated glancing at the mirror, which was positioned so I could see the backseat.

"Well yeah, we're only half witch. Our father was an elf." Jalen answered me.

"Mommy dearest was a witch and as you know witches may not like 'cross breeding' but they are more accepting about it than the elves are. Dad left his clan to start a family with his soul mate." Janay said putting air quotes around cross breeding.

"If you ask Janet she will tell you their entire romantic story. That was her bedtime story almost every night for five years." The other sister answered looking to her older counterpart.

We all made some kind of mushy sentimental sound and continued to talk for the rest of the short drive.

Before we parted ways with the witches, I let them know that if anything were to happen they were to report directly to the principals office, Rico's office, or find Bridget, Brianna or myself.

At the end of the day they were also to meet me at Rico's office. Once they left for their first class, the girls and I all split up to begin the search.

My first class, history, started in about three minutes. I stood next to the door pretending to talk to someone while in reality I was checking to see if any of the girls were present.

I didn't recognize anyone that entered, but scanned the room once more when I got inside. Still not here.

With a light growl I stomped over to my seat. By the end of third period I was fuming, mad that I had not seen even one of the girls yet.

Thankfully lunch was next. I would have time to look through the crowds then. If all else failed they have a high probability of being in fourth hour.

An appetite for food was not something I had. Instead of not eating I grabbed an apple from the salad bar.

Examples are supposed to be set by the alpha at all times. Example setting is not something I do on a regular basis, but I should start doing more.