Chapter 3

Authors note: I messed up. I just now added the prologue so if u haven't read it. Go back to the beginning. It might help u to understand the story better. If you've read the prologue then disregard this. Thanks for reading. ~~~~~~~Autumn~~~~~~~

I came out of the bathroom with my black spandex shorts and blue tank top on. I had my iPhone in my left hand about to reply to Izaiyah's message when Leala spoke.

"You texting Iziayah?"

"Yeah, I'm letting him know that I'm staying with some friends tonight." She grinned.

"You should tell him who your staying with and that they have to talk to you about something."

"Um... OK. Why?" i asked. Her smile just grew.

"Just so he. Knows..." Leala said.

"Who you're with..." Leya continued.

" And what you're doing." Leala finished. Good points but I wasn't born yesterday. There's something more to it than that.

"Ok" I say just going with it.

I sent Izaiyah the text and sat down on the queen sized bed waiting for his reply. The girls looked at my with a combination of anxiousness and some other unknown emotion. There was a tweet from my phone and I looked down to see a message from Iziayah.

The message read-" Wat?! No we always spend full moons together. This was our thing. I was gonna do somethin special dis time. Sexy puss plz :/"

What the fudge? Sexy Puss? Where the hell did that come from? And something special planned. See the look of confusion on my face Bridget spoke up.

"What's wrong? Did he like freak out or what? What the hell?"

"Well kinda. He said he had something special planned for me and called me Sexy Puss. Where on earth did that come from? And he's begging for me to change my mind. Like what's so important about us spending time together on a full moon. I mean I always really just wanna be outside but I don't go. Instead I stay with him."

"Oh. Well. See. That's kinda what we wanted to talk to you about." Leala said.

"Ok... Well go ahead. I'll just tell him that he'll survive n to suck it up." I sent him just that and turned off the sound so if there were anymore messages it wouldn't interrupt our little conversation. I looked up from my phone and gave a nod telling them to proceed.

Leala made a deep sigh before starting. "OK. I know this is gonna be hard to hear but-" Erica cut her off.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Let's just get right down to the damn point." she turned to me and continued. "Izaiyah your little boyfriend. Well he's a warlock and he's been putting you under some type of spell."

Bridget spoke next. "You are a werewolf. Not just any werewolf but our alpha. When your father went missing and mother went into a coma you became our new alpha. It's in your blood anyway." I'm thinking I must be crazy since I'm not freaking out. I took a deep breath and nodded again.

Brianna continued. "As you know tonight, it's the full moon. Your wolf comes out of whatever spell he has her in with the strength the full moon gives her. So he'd have to put the spell back on you every full moon for it to work and be effective."

"How are you taking all this?" Leya asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine I guess. What y'all are saying fits in with some of the stuff that's happened. It sounds crazy but I believe you." There were questions swarming through my head. But there were a couple that I really wanted to know right now. "How many people know?"