Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up at 7:30. I don't know why but I had a weird a feeling like something special was going to happen today. I jumped in the shower. When got out I changed into a pair of capris ,a shirt that said hakuna matata across the front, with some gray converse. I went downstairs ate breakfast waited for Bri and Bridget. They came a few minutes after I was done eating. We left for school.

Leala pulled up next to us and we all got out. I looked for Izaiyah. I was breaking up with him officially.

'I wish I could rip that stupid motherfu-'

'Woah. I hate him too but hold on for a sec. It won't help to have him disappear right after we break up with him. Too suspicious.'

'Whatever.' Someone was still touchy about being a wolfcicle. It's understandable though. I was walking through the hallway when I saw him. I walked over to his locker and shut it.

"Hey sexy puss." I slapped him in the face gaining a few stares and gasps.

"Don't call me that. I know what you did. I hate you. We are so done. Stay away from me and out of my life." He stood there shocked. I shoved passed him and continued to my locker.

"Feel better?" Leya asked.

"A smidge."

"Well think about this. Now you're single and can be young wild and free."

"Ha ha ya well-" I got cut off by a voice that I didn't want to hear.

"Ah. So Valyn is finally single. Maybe I can change that." Max said. I let out a huff. "Please don't start. Today was supposed to be a good day."

."Well now that I'm here it can be a great day." He had a huge smirk. I rolled my eyes and started walking down the hall. He grabbed my wrist and growled.

"Do not walk away from me. I am an alpha. You should no better than to turn your back on me." I grabbed his hand and put it behind his back. His pack members started growling at me so mine growled back.

"Maybe you forgot but I'm an alpha too and maybe it's you who shouldn't turn your back on me." I let his wrist go and started walking away again.

"Mme feisty. You can't resist me forever baby doll." I shook my head walking to history. The bell had rung during our little thing in the hallway.

Didn't do too much in any of my classes before lunch. When we got out of third hour on our way to lunch there was something going on at the end of the hall. I could feel a few of my pack members anger. It was getting stronger and stronger. I rushed over to see what was happening.

"I DON'T CARE. YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN. OR ELSE."

"Or else what?" The guy asked moving forward and shoving Jason. "What are you going to do about it?"

They were inches apart about to go toe to toe. The other guy shoved Jason again. Jason started trembling and clenching and unclenching his fists. I needed to step in before this got way out of hand. I stepped to the front of the circle that had formed.

The twins were behind me instantly flanking me.

"Jason you need to calm down." I looked between him and the other guy who had an evil expression on his face. "What's going on here?"

"This asshole decided to grope my little sister. And when she told him to stop he didn't." Jason said between clenched teeth. I was now getting mad. What the hell. Who does this guy think he is? He looked up at me. I quickly let some of my alpha power shine through. Heads around us bowed in respect. The guy's expression quickly changed.

"Is that true?" he didn't answer me. I don't like being disrespected. The twins growled lowly. His head snapped up to look at them behind me. Then his eyes met mine.

"Answer me." He wasn't dropping his gaze. Nina was starting to take it as a challenge. I growled. I pushed out more of my power aura.

He finally dropped his eyes, looking around."Yes."

"Leya go take Jason somewhere and calm him down. What is your name?"

"Malik."

"OK. I need to have a talk with you. So follow me. The rest of you go about your business." they quickly cleared out the hallway just leaving the two of us minus some stragglers.

"Malik. What possessed you to first, violate Jazzy; second, go toe to toe with Jason; and third, disrespect me?"

"She was hot. Jason didn't need to get involved and it wasn't my intention to disrespect you. I was just surprised to see a female alpha. And a hot one at that."

I rolled my eyes. "I will give you this warning. Do not mess with me or my pack. I don't take kindly to that kind of behavior from anyone. Don't get on my bad side." I walked away and met my friends in the lunchroom. I went to the salad bar line and got a sandwich and some fruit. Then sat at our table.

"So how'd the little talk go?" Leala asked

"It was ok I guess."

"That's good."

"Well on a happier note. My crush is coming back to school tomorrow." Erica said.

"Which crush would that be?"

"You know. Matt. Max's twin brother."

Well he's actually a lot sweeter and nicer than Max so he's OK.

"Well that's nice."

"Whooo!!! heck ya it is. I might actually have a chance with him since that ugly skank Chanel isn't with him anymore."

"Your too much sometimes." She shrugged. We finished eating and went out to the patio. We talked about pack things and school until the bell rang for fourth period. While I was walking towards the defense building Nina got really giddy.

'Hey the days almost over calm down. Your giving me a headache.'

'Just wait'

'Wait for what?' she didn't answer. Stubborn wolf.

When we got into the defense building that mouthwatering scent hit me again. It was musky and deep woods with truffles. Sounds weird but smells amazing. I started looking around for where it was coming from again.

As I looked through the crowd of students I met eyes with the sexiest beast I've ever seen in my life. He's tall,around 6'5, extremely muscular, dark brown hair, and royal blues eyes. Adonis doesn't even begin to describe how sexy this guy is. I quickly broke eye contact and continued walking to the bleachers with the girls and the rest of the class. I could feel his eyes still on me.They sent shivers down my spine. Only one person is supposed to be able to have that effect on you, your mate.

'Yes. He's our mate.' Nina confirmed.

All rights reserved