Chapter 2

I'm giving a little bit of Izaiyah's p.o.v. In this one but then I switch back to Valyn's. I'm trying not to make them too long but not too short so let me kno wt u think. Now on with the story!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at the mall. Other cars started pulling up at the same time we did. As long as I didn't see a red and black Dodge we should be good. That truck belongs to Max. He's the leading quarterback for our football team.

He's also the schools player and an total jerk. He has the hots for me and the girls since we won't give him the time of day. Wherever Max goes he has his little entourage close behind.

It's mainly a bunch of the birdbrained football players and air headed cheerleaders. They all really get on my nerves with all that preppiness and arrogance.

Luckily I didn't see any sign of them. We walked in the mall and went straight to Forever 21. My all-time favorite color is purple. I walked out with 3 purple shirts,2 pairs of dark blue jean shorts and pants and a purple skirt that they forced me to get. I'm not a girly girl so I don't really do skirts and dresses. I do wear them but that hardly ever happens.

The next store we went to was Aeropostale. We shopped in there for about 20 minutes. When we finished there we went to Claire's, Rue 21,Wet Seal and Hollister. Then we went into Victoria Secret.

The guys definitely weren't going in and decided to go to a skateboarding shop nearby. Erica, Leya, and Brianna went crazy in there.

I just got a purple and black lace set of undergarments. After dragging those three away we were going to go to American Eagle last. We shopped around in there for a bit and I got a weird feeling. Then I caught an alluring scent.

I stopped what I was doing as it got stronger. I looked around trying to see where it's coming from. The scent was stronger by a nearby wall. On the other side of the wall was the managers office.

I was a personal friend with him. Pretty nice guy too. The scent got even stronger and I felt frozen to the spot. Something seemed to stir in my head. I thought- 'What is that smell? It's so addicting."

{Izaiyah's P.o.v.}

We were all shopping in American Eagle when Valyn's head suddenly shot up. She stopped what she's doing and looked around like she was trying to find something.

One of her friends noticed her weird behavior and walked over to her. She waved her hand in front of Valyn's face but she doesn't seem to notice.

Her friend Leala saw her twin sister Leya struggling to get Valyn's attention and walked over. What the heck is wrong with her. I walked around for a second. Then I smelled it. A male wolf, a very strong one at that.

"What's wrong with her?" Leya asked whispering to her sister.

"I have no idea. I caught a weird scent and started to look around and saw Valyn doing the same. Then she just walked over here and stopped. I've been trying to get her attention but..." Leala trailed off.

The twins looked at each other for a moment then back at Valyn. The others come over both seeing the suspicious behavior of the group and catching the scent.

They knew they needed to get Valyn out of there so Bridget kicked Valyn in the ankle hoping it would snap her out of it. She was right ,and got punched in the arm for it. "What the hell Bridge?!" Valyn screams shaking out her ankle.

"You were like in some kind of trance and we needed to go." Erica said before Bridget could respond.

"Oh... Well whatever I'm not in a trance now. But why do we need to lea-" Brianna cut her off saying she wasn't feeling good. They went to the counter, paid, and went to Brianna's house. Me and Robin left when the girls did.