Chapter 14 part 2

Chapter 14 part 2

Valyn whirled around ,her eyes filled with anger. The whites were now pure black while the rest was crimson red. I could feel the waves of anger rolling off of her. She stepped up to the girl just inches from her and spoke.

"Do not disrespect my friends like that ever again. If I so much as see you show any signs of hostility or any antagonistic like behavior I will deal will you. And I won't be nice about it." she hissed out.

The girl looked like she was about to cry. Valyn continued, "Am I understood?" The girl cringed but responded with a yes. Valyn turned to Ozzie who looked astounded and Leala who didn't look too shocked. Her and Leala started talking with each other.

'Damn that was hot!' Ajax howled in my head.

'Yeah, I know. She can be scary when she wants to be.'

'Yes, but it's sexy on her and shows what a good alpha she is.' I silently agreed with him.

"You okay man? You good?" I asked Ozzie.

"Yeah, I'm good now. Thanks bro, I don't even know what I would've done if you wouldn't have grabbed me."

After that heated little moment things went back to normal. Valyn and I were already on the dance floor so we danced together. Man she can dance. She was rolling and swaying her hips. We decided to go to the bar and get a couple drinks.

We had just gotten to the bar when there was a loud smack and then thump sound. Valyn and I rushed back over to the group to see Leala on top of a girl wearing a very short dress. Valyn growled and I decided to look for Ozzie who was standing nearby looking shocked.

I went over to Ozzie to try and help him out of his state of shock. I saw Brianna and Leya trying to pull Leala off the girl but it wasnt working. I can tell you this. Leala was definitely not going anywhere.

She was straddling the girl and had a grip on a bunch of the girl's hair. She was repeatedly punching the girl in the face. It was brutally really. Valyn rushed to help the others get Leala off when blood started to pour from the girl's mouth and nose.

"Leala STOP!" Valyn commanded in her Alpha tone. Leala got off but not without punching the girl in the face twice more and giving a swift kick to her side when they finally pulled her off.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY MAN STUPID SKANK!" Leala spat out with venom. The girls pulled her away with some effort. I drug Ozzie along. He still seemed to be in a state of shock. When he got to Leala's side he finally snapped back to reality and checked over her and began to comfort her.

"What happened? That's not the same girl from earlier. But they look alike," I said.

"It's not the same girl. It's her sister,"Leala answered. "She started saying how if her or her sister wanted something they were going to get it. Then she started touching Ozzie. I warned her but she didn't listen. So when she started dancing on him I snapped." Her eyes darkened as she finished.

"Anyway you handled it and it's over with. So now we can get back to just having a good time," Valyn said trying to change the subject.

When we started to go back down to the dance floor we were stopped by one of the bouncers.

{Valyn's Pov}

We had just gotten to the beginning of the staircase to descend to the dance floor again when Rico suddenly stopped. I had been walking behind him and nearly ran into his back. "I heard there was a conflict. I'm here to see what happened."