Chapter 14 part 1

Chapter 14

I started to panic. Then I looked down at myself. I was wearing some nights shorts and a tank top. Thank goodness. But is he wearing anything. I was scared to look.

'Do it. Look.' Nina purred.

'Shut your snout you little horn dog!'

You're the one that wants to know so to find out you have to look.' she snapped back. I didn't reply since I knew she was right. I grabbed the blanket and looked down really fast.

I let out a breath. He was wearing boxers. Whew that scared me. Then another question popped into my head. Why is he in his boxers in my bed, in my house, in my room. As I tried to sit up I felt extremely nauseated.

My head was pounding and I felt like I was about to retch. I hate throwing up so much. I will avoid it at all costs. With that being side I nudged his shoulder. He was holding me very close to him so I could move around too much. I nudged him again. He slightly loosened his grip, only to bring me closer seconds later.

In turn I did the only thing I could think of. I pushed him off the bed. I rolled to the other side while he hit the floor and got into a crouch position searching the room for danger. Then his eyes landed on me.

"What the... Did you push me off the bed?" he asked standing up. As he stood I saw his now exposed muscular chest. Boy was it drool worthy. I blinked a couple times and just nodded at a loss of words.

"See something you like princess?" He smirked. Wait did he just call me princess?

'What did you tell him last night?'

'I don't know. I don't even remember half of what happened.'

'If he knows I will take over. And kill you.' Nina barked.

'You can't kill me. We're one. And we'll see what he knows and doesn't know so not get your fur in a twist.'

"Not really." I smirked back.

Then the sick feeling came back to me. Sudden movement wouldn't help so I played it cool as I walked to the bathroom. He was in front of me in an instant. "You sure about that princess?" my hand that was reaching for the doorknob was now on his hard chiseled chest. It was like my hand suddenly caught fire.

I quickly pulled my hand away. "Ya. I'm sure." I bit my lip. He growled. "Don't do that." I was confused. He moved closer and brought his hand up to my lips pulling my lip from between my teeth. "Don't bite your lip." I smiled pulled at the corners of my mouth. Then I thought.

"Why did you call me princess." he gave me a confused look.

"Because that's what you are. You're my princess and my mate." I internally sighed. Then I stepped back noticing how close we are. "Where do you think you're going?" He stepped forward again.

"To the bathroom." I side stepped him going into the bathroom. Quickly shutting and locking the door. I was glad I kept a hangover kit in the cabinet. There were cans of ginger ale, Advil, cotton balls, and small packs of Saltines. He started knocking on the door. "Yes?"

"Let me in." he pleaded. I just laughed. "I will. After I take my shower and get ready." I took the Advil and started sipping on the ginger ale. I nearly spit out my drink when he replied.

"Or we could just save water by showering together."

'Say yes.' Nina urged.

'No' I answered.

"Na. I think I'm good." I started running the shower water so I couldn't hear him anymore. As I got in the shower and washed my body I tried to remember what happened last night. I remember getting there and taking a few rounds of shots.