chapter.12

Eliza POV

"Liza, you look stunning. Really." Harry says glancing at me every now and then.

"I'm not over dressed am I?" I ask as I flatten some wrinkles in my blouse.

"No. Definitely not. " he says while shaking his head, that gorgeous smile on his face.

We sit in silence for the next few minutes. I look out the window and watch the trees and night sky fly by me as Harry expertly maneuvers the vehicle through traffic. He's an excellent driver. My attention is taken from the trees when I feel him take my hand in his.

My gaze shifts down and I watch his fingers interlock with mine. I quickly look up to find his smile growing wider each passing second I allow this to continue. His smile gets so big I think his face might rip in two. His dimples are there and the crinkles by his eyes are present. He's gorgeous.

His thumb glides over my knuckles and I watch his tongue slide over his lips, I continue to watch as he take his bottom lip in between his teeth to contain his smile.

He looks so happy. I feel happy.

I look out the window again. My hand in his. His thumb continues to draw miscellaneous shapes and figures on the back of my hand. Neither of our smiles fade.
+
When we climb out of his all black suburban, I am in shock by the look of the restaurant. It's high end. Very high end.

Harry meets me in front of the car and takes my hand in his, for the second time today, and leads me to the door.

"For two under Styles." he tells the maitre d'.  The man nods his head and leads us to our table.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Harry would ask for a table. I pegged him for the guy to get a booth, in hopes we would be making out later. But he is a gentleman, especially when he pulls my chair out and pushes me back in. I mutter a shy thank you and give him a smile.

"Hello Mr.Styles, sir. How are you this evening?" The waiter asks as she gives Harry her full attention.

"I'm doing brilliant this evening, Lucy. Thank you for asking." he replies with his attention on me the whole time.

The girls smile falters as she notices Harry is giving her no attention. That must be a new thing.

"Well can I get you two something to drink?" she asks after clearing her throat.

"Two iced waters and one strawberry lemonade." Harry orders for us. Lucy nods her head before promising to be back then walking off.

"How'd you know I like strawberry lemonade?" I ask as I look at the menu.

"Lucky guess." he smirks.
+
"Alright you two. One shrimp and scallop linguini." Lucy says and places it down in front of me with a smile. "And one eight ounce fillet mignon." she placed it down in front of Harry and my mouth waters at the sight. "Anything else?" Harry nods his head no.

"Do you want the mashed potatoes?" Harry asks as he places his napkin in his lap.

"A man after my heart, I see." I lightly laugh and nod my head yes. He turns his plate to where the potatoes are in arms reach for me.

I set my napkin in my lap and begin to eat my past. It's delicious.

"Can I have a bite?" Harry asks as he's cutting his meat. He gives me a quick smile.

"If I can have one of yours." I reason.

"Deal." He laughs and we both put food on our forks and swap. We both sigh in content at the same time and I let out a small giggle.

"So, are you feeling better after the other day?" he asks while looking at me with care.

"Yea, definitely. Thank you by the way." I smile at him and continue to eat my food. 

We spent the next fifteen minutes or so making small talk and finishing our food before Lucy comes back for desert. Where Harry just orders "the usual". A few minutes later Lucy returns with one plate with a rather large slice of chocolate cake and two scoops of vanilla ice cream with chocolate drizzle over it all.

"It looks amazing." I voice my thoughts out loud.

"Tastes amazing too." Harry laughs before handing me a fork and taking a bite of the food.

It took us five minutes to eat it.

Harry paid the bill then got up behind me to help me out of my seat. He placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me out of the restaurant, thanking the staff on the way out.
+
We sit in his car outside of my house for a good half hour just talking. I glance at the clock on the dash, 8:45.

"I think it's time I head in. Don't want to worry Mother too much." He nods his head and gets out, coming to my side and helping me down. We walk up to my door where I turn to face him.

"I had a really really great time, Liza." he smiles, his eyes going back and forth between mine, quickly looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

"I did too." I smile and take a small step towards him, it was almost unnoticeable, but he noticed. He takes one towards me as well and takes my right hand in his left, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"You look beautiful." he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and his hand stays cupping my face. He angles my face towards his and holds it there. He slowly starts to lean in and I feel his warm breath fan across my face. He waits for a moment before leaning in the rest of the way and connecting his lips with mine.

Both of his hands come up to hold my face while mine rest on his waist pulling him closer. Our lips move in sync and it felt amazing. We pull away after a minute or two, out of breath. He gives me a small kiss before smiling.

"I've been waiting to do that all night." He smiles while still trying to catch his breath.

I smile while quickly looking at the watch on my wrist. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something? It's still early." I ask before licking my lips and taking my bottom one between my teeth.

"Just can't get enough of me can you?" he chuckles before saying yes and I turn around to open the door. I walk inside and he follows, shutting the door behind us. I slip off my heels and place them by the stairs, Harry does the same with his boots.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen and over to the fridge. He follows me and stands at the counter.

"Just water is fine." I grab two bottles out of the fridge along with the bowl of grapes. He laughs when he sees the grapes and follows me into the living room. We sit on the couch, the same spot we sat yesterday, and I turn the tv on. I reach over to grab the blanket and put it over us. We both decide on a comedy and I begged my way into us watching Clueless.

We sit in silence most of the movie. About half way through, harry put his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him. I quickly look up to see him smiling at me.

We sat like that the rest of the night. My head on his shoulder, his on top of mine, and his arm around me holding me in place.
+
I now lay in bed under all my covers, with a smile on my face. Harry left about an hour ago and I still can't stop smiling. I just wonder how he'll act at school tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be great.

Fingers crossed.
+-
Thank you so much for reading guys. I know it's been a while and I'm really sorry! I love you!