chapter.28

Eliza POV

Eliza POV

It's the night of the party and I have no idea what I'm going to wear.

Julie came over to help me get ready. She brought a massive garment bag, "In case you have nothing to wear." she said.

Honestly, I'm kind of happy she brought me something. If she hadn't I have no idea what I would do.

At around 4:40 I finished doing my hair. I put half of it up in a bun, letting the rest cascade down my back in loose curls.

Truthfully, I called Julie here because I didn't want to attempt at doing my makeup. I knew I would mess it up and that Julie would never.

"So I think I wanna do a brown smokey eye with a gold tone on the inner corner to like the middle. With a winged liner." she says as she pulls out the things she will need.

"Whatever you think will go best with the dress." I shrug, allowing her to do what she pleases.

"Are you excited?" she asks as she applied my foundation.

"A little, I've never been to a gala." I laughed, so did she. "I'm more nervous though, I really hope Gemma will be there. Just so I know more than Harry."

"Yeah that makes sense. So you got along with his family pretty well then?" she smiles.

I nod my head, not being able to stop smiling myself. "Yeah, I think so. Harry said they like me so I can only hope he was telling the truth."

"I'm sure they loved you Liz. Don't sweat about meeting his dad, you'll do fine." she assures before continuing with the makeup.
+
"Okay, I'm done."

I look in the mirror and I am thoroughly impressed. "Thanks Juls." She smiles.

I look at the clock on my bedside table to see its almost 6:30. Harry said he'd be here by 7:00, and he is rarely late.

"I need to get dressed." I say as I get up and walk over to the hanging garment bag.

I unzip it to find a gorgeous red evening gown. The bodice is a lace appliqué with a v-neckline. It goes over my shoulders but it doesn't have sleeves, which I love. From the waist down the dress falls beautifully with a small pleat from the waist and down a few inches.

"Julie this is amazing." I say in awe. I never would have expected that she would bring me this.

"Go put it on!"