chapter.17

Eliza POV"He what!" Julie says as I'm walking with her to lunch

Eliza POV
"He what!" Julie says as I'm walking with her to lunch.

It's now Monday. I haven't talked to Julie since she let Harry take me home Saturday, and a lot has happened. Okay well maybe not a lot, but a big thing.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." I smile as I grab a tray off the stack for me and hand one to her. We walk through the lunch line each grabbing an item before we make our way over to our table. I sit down in an empty seat, Julie taking the one next to me.

"Okay, okay. Wait. So you're basically saying that he asked you out after I let him take you home? But he didn't take you home, he took you to his home. Where he asked you to be his girlfriend?" she asks as she's opening the box her salad came in before she drenches it in dressing.

"Yeah basically." I shrug as I take a drink from my iced tea before screwing the cap back on.

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice behind me. A smile spreads on my face as I turn around to look at him.

"Hi." I mumble as he sits next to me and places a kiss on my cheek before resting his right arm on the back of my chair.

"Okay, you," Julie says pointing at Harry, me laughing, " you need to tell you're little Irish friend to step it up. It's been what?" she looks at me quickly before continuing. " Three days since that little party and he hasn't asked me out yet." she pouts, leaning back in her chair.

"I'm sure he will." Harry says nodding his head. "He kept saying you're ace and all that so I don't see why he wouldn't."

"Oh. Well I'm hoping "ace" is one of your good British terms." she laughs. "And it better happen soon."

"Sorry I'm late." Sam says as he walks up behind Juls and takes the seat next to her.  "What's he doing here?" Sam asks gesturing to Harry.

"I'm Harry, don't believe we've met." Harry moves his arm from behind me to shake hands with Sam before placing it back.

"Sam. No I don't think we have."

"Well this is fun, but we have to get to Algebra 2!" Julie says feigning excitement.

I laugh and nod my head before turning to look at Harry. "I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah." he smiles. "My sister wants to go to dinner tonight."

"Really? She wants to meet me?" I ask excitedly.

He nods his head, a small smile on his face. "I think my brother might be there too, and Gems might bring her beau along too."

"Oh fun! Can you take me home after school to change?" I ask him as I start to grab my things.

"Yeah, I'll see you in class." he smiles before leaning in to kiss my lips before quickly pulling away and smiling again.