chapter.13 part2

Liza POV

I had sent a text to my mom during last period to let her know where I'd be going. But the odd part is that she didn't even try to object, just told me to have fun. It was weird.

The drive to Harry's took a good twenty minutes. The entire time he was telling me a story about when he was back in England and something had happened to where he had to run home from school with nothing but his underwear.

It was hilarious.
+
He parked the car in his drive way and got out. As I was collecting my things he came around my side and helped me out of the SUV. His fingers interlocked with mine as he led me to the door, before unlocking it and pushing into his home.

"My mum isn't home yet, and I think my sister has class today." He said as he put his keys on the hallway table and slipped off his shoes, I did the same with mine.

"You have a sister?" I asked as I looked around the house out of habit.

"Yeah, Gemma. She's four years older." he walked into another room, I followed. "Do you want something to drink?" he looked back at me as he walked to the fridge.

"Just water is fine." I smiled and walked towards him. He pulled out a water then turned to me. He opened the top then handed it to me with a smile. I took a drink then set it on the counter next to me.

"You look amazing today Liz." he said, slipping his arms behind me and pulling me closer. Due to my lack of heels, our height different was now more than half a foot.

I looked up at him and smiled. "So do you." I complimented before rolling my lips against each other. I attempted to stifle a laugh and looked away, his intense stare becoming intimidating. My hands resting on top of his arms as they pull me even closer.

"You look amazing everyday really." he rests his forehead against mine, nudging my nose with his.

"Mhm." I hum, exhaling as I feel his breath on my face. My eyes are closed and I feel his grip on the side of my face, his thumb rubbing across my cheek.

"You're beautiful Liza. You deserve someone who makes sure you know that." he tilts my head up towards him, his eyes searching mine. He glances down at my lips, running his tongue over his own.

He seems to diminish the minuscule amount of space between us. Time goes by slower than possible as I wait for what's next.

His lips meet mine and time speeds back up. My lips move with his after a minute, his left hand holding my face and his right arm holding me to him. My arms slide up to rest around his neck. 

His tongue runs across my lower lip, my mouth opening to grant him access. I release a moan and feel him try to pull me even closer. Our tongues battling as he turns and pushes my back against the counter. The arm around my back moved to rest on the counter, my right hand dropping to rest on his waist.

Suddenly I heard something drop on the counter a few feet from us, causing me to pull away rapidly.

"Mum. Hi." Harry says, out of breath.

"Harry." I could hear the smile in her voice. "And who is this?" she inquires.

During the short interaction I had been facing Harry with my head down and the tip of my fingers touching my lips. I quickly turn around at the question and smile at her.

She's beautiful, middle aged with dark brown hair and eyes to match.

"Mum, this is Elizabeth." he says, resting his hand on my lower back.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Styles." I say, putting my hand out for her.

But she does the unexpected and pulls me in for a hug instead. She pulls away after a quick squeeze, "Sorry, I'm a hugger. And it's Anne, please." she laughs. "My, that's a beautiful necklace love." she says, she's looking at my necklace with intent.