chapter.21

I APPLIED TO MY DREAM SCHOOL TODAY IM SO NERVOUS OMG WISH ME LUCK also that's Eliza's outfit

Eliza POV

"So. This Harry boy. You like him then?"

"Yes. A lot." I smile.

"Elizabeth this is amazing. It really is."

"I know. He's great." I reply, nodding my head.

"And you think he's good for you and that he'll help?"

"I really do. I think he already has. I told him about me. About everything." I reply, looking down at my hands.

"How did he react?" Dr.Blake leans forward in her chair, showing her true interest.

"That's the thing. He didn't freak like I expected."  I swallow, continuing to look at my hands. "He accepted it. He was kind and caring. He...-"

"Understood?" she offered.

"Exactly." I reply pointing at her, smiling. "He understood."

"What all did you tell him?" she asks, jotting down some notes.

"I told him about Bell and the therapy. About Jake and everything. I didn't tell him about the trial though. Or about Avalon. He asked though, about Avalon. He was friends with one of the boys I met there. Liam is back there now, I'm worried about him honestly." I sigh, shaking my head. "But yeah. I think it'd just take some time for that story to come out."

"And how long have you been with him?"

"Unofficially, a little over a month. Officially, about a week."

"So not too long?" she writes more.

"No, not very. But enough."

"Do you think you've attached quickly due to your lack of good relationships in the past?"

I take a minute to look at her before I answer.

"In addition to Harry I have two other friends. Julie and Sam. They're step siblings, we all go to school together. I think Niall could be my friend too, when he and Julie get together that is."

She continues to write. She's never written this much.

"Are you keeping your journal?"

"Yes."

"Good. I want to see you again in a month, instead of next week. And I want to see your journal as well. Okay?" I nod my head. "Alrighty, well that's it for today." she smiles.

I grab my bag, getting up telling her goodbye before walking out.
+-
AN okay sorry! Another filler , next chapter will be longer I promise(: