chapter.19

AN so I've decided I'm gonna start attaching pictures of Eliza's outfit, just for convenience:)

Eliza POV
"Where were you yesterday? You skip and don't even tell me?" Julie exclaims when she sees me walking up to my locker.

"I slept in and my mom said I could stay home." I say shrugging as I open my locker.

"Oh okay, is that why Harry was gone too?" She says suggestively, arching her eyebrow.

"Yes, Harry stayed home with me." I say. "We just walked through town and hung out is all." I shrug shutting the locker.

"Sure it is. If you say so." she hums then we turn to walk to our home room.
+
"Get into groups of two, we're making a photo journal." Mr.Fern said excitedly.

I looked back and forth between Harry and Julie not really knowing what to do. After a few moment we all burst out laughing, Julie saying she'll just partner up with Maddie, another girl, so I could be with Harry.

"Okay, so. This will be an at home project between your group. Make it represent you. You can divvy up the work load however you'd like but it needs to be fair. They will be due the last day before Thanksgiving break. That gives you two months! Make your time count." he then starts to hand out the guidelines and by the time he's done, the bell rings.

"Do you wanna come over?" I ask Harry as I'm gathering my things.

"Yeah, course." he smiles, taking my hand as we walk out of the class.

We say bye to Julie as we walk out the main door and head to Harry's truck.

I spend most of the drive switching through the radio stations, not finding one I can settle on. Soon enough Harry reaches over, shutting it off as he laughs.

"Niall is going to ask Julie on a date." he says as he turns into my neighborhood.

"Really? She's gonna freak!" I say laughing as I turn in my seat to look at him.

"What?" he asks after a moment of my staring. I shake my head, smiling at him. "You're so odd."
+
"Okay so I don't think we should start working on this until later." Harry says as we're sitting on my bed, discussing the project.

"Haz we have to start early!" I say, crawling to get the paper he threw.

"But it's not due for another two months love. And all we need are fifteen pictures!"

"Exactly, wouldn't it be nice to get it done this week and not have to worry about it?" I explain, shaking my head.

"Love you're brilliant but I'm going to need you to just lay down with me." he says grabbing my hand, pulling me towards him. "Pretty please." he begs, pulling me down to lay on top of him, wrapping his arm around me so I couldn't get free.

"Alright, alright. Just for a little bit though." I say, resting my head on his chest.

He runs his fingers up my back, every now and then playing with my hair. I soon start to doze off with how good it feels, until I hear the doorbell ring and a knock on the door.

Just as soon as I start to get up, Harry's grip tightened. "They'll go away." he whispers, kissing my temple.

"Harry I have to open the door." I laugh, climbing off of him.

I stumble my way down the stairs laughing as I hear Harry yelling "Traitor!".

Once I get to the door I open it but I lose my breath the moment I see who it is.

Jake. The man who killed my sister. Jake is standing right in front of me, smiling at me.

"Hello Elizabeth."
+-