chapter.24

UGH MY GOD HES SO F***ING HOTTT

Eliza POV
November 20, 2015
*please remember this is still in 2015****

"It's really starting to cool down. I need to rethink my clothing options." I laugh as I walk to sixth period with my two favorite people. "Thank God I wore this now so I didn't have to wait another four months before I could again."

"Yes, love. Thank God." Harry jokes, opening the class door for Julie and I before following behind us.

"I would rather thank God that we don't have to actually present our projects. Bless that hottie for only collecting them." Julie chimes as we take our seats.

Today we are actually sat at our desks for we are only in each class for twenty five minutes.

"I think he'd rather flip through them quickly than have us each do a five minute presentation on it." I shrug.

I pull the small book out of my bag before giving it to Harry to go turn in. I watch as he stands in the line, waiting for Mr.Fern to look at it and quickly write down a score.

"So have you had anymore weird bump-ins with that kid?" Julie asks as she pulls her water out of her bag.

"The Rider kid?" She nods. "No, and I didn't really plan to."

"He's cute. In an 'I'm a bad boy kinda, but I know I'm hot shit so don't question it' kind of way."

"You're so weird."

"It took you this long to figure it out?" she laughs at me, not with me. "But really, I think if you didn't have little British cookie over there," she quickly points to Harry, then to Rider," you would definitely be with that one."

"Ew, as if! Not even my type." I shrug.

"Okay, now I know you're lying. He's a fucking God." Julie says seriously.

I quickly glance back.

"He's whatever. Did you know his name isn't even Rider? It's his last name, he probably just thinks he's too cool to be called his first name." I scoff.

"Oh really?" she laughs. "And what is his name?"

"Sebastian." I answer quietly, not wanting him to overhear.

"You're ridiculous. Maybe it's just a nickname, most people probably call him by his last name." she shrugs.

I nod my head and look out the window, not wanting to get into it.

"Liz, you okay?" she asks gently.

"Can you come over to mine after class? I need to tell you something important. Haz can drive." I say looking at her.

Two weeks ago I decided I wanted to tell Julie about my sister and about my therapy. I'm not so sure about telling her I went to Avalon. I'll just have to see how she takes the first part.

I've waited so long because there was never a good time, but if I wait any longer I'm going to burst at the seams.

"Yeah of course. Is everything alright?"

"It will be." I nod.
+
Harry pulls his truck into my drive way, putting it in park. Julie quickly hops out and walks up the path.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asks from beside me.

"No. But I know I need to." I sigh, unbuckling and climbing out slowly.

Harry waits for me on his side of the car, taking my hand and kissing the back before pulling me behind him up to the house.

Once inside we all go into the kitchen. Julie and Harry sitting at the island while I look through the fridge for some snacks.

"So what is it you wanted to tell me?" Julie asks, leaving against the counter.

"Uhm." I turn around to look at them, gripping the edge of the counter. "So, you know I get panic attacks." She nods. "What you don't know is the reason."

"Liz you're kinda freaking me out..."

"When I was thirteen, I went out with my sister to celebrate her birthday. That night I watched her get brutally beaten to death by her ex boyfriend. That ex boyfriend being Sebastian's older brother."

"Sebastian, as in Rider?" she asks, moving around in her chair.

"Ever since then I've been going to therapy and have been on anti-anxiety and depression medication."

"Elizabeth, why didn't you tell me?"

I shrug. "After I switched schools I just wanted to start over."

"I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"I know. I trust you. That's why I wanted to tell you." I say, nodding my head.

"And Harry," she turns to look at him, "you've known?"

He nods his head.

"Okay so it's just us, then. We'll make sure no one finds out." she smiles, reaching across the counter to place her hand on top of mine. She gives it a squeeze, smiling to let me know she really means it.
+-
AN okay so I didn't know how to end this chapter so the ending kinda sucks but oh well lol.

I'm gonna be uploading a cast list so everyone knows who is who lol