chapter.18

Eliza POV

Eliza POV

Tuesday morning and I wake up late. Two hours late actually.

"Crap." I mumble as I quickly climb out of bed, running into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom to my closet. I pull on a pair of dark wash jeans, putting on a gray tank and crème cardigan on as well. I quickly slip on my white converse before putting on my rose necklace, a gold watch and a pair of earrings. I grab my back and a pair of sunglasses before running down stairs.

I don't even know how I'm supposed to get to school. Harry was supposed to pick me up but I'm sure he left once he realized I wasn't waking up.

I stop half way down the stairs, hearing the tv. Mom should have already left so what is that?

I slowly walk down the rest of the steps, cautiously stepping into the living room. I'm surprised when I see none other than Harry, sitting on my couch watching tv.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask as I put my bag down on the love seat.

"Well look who's finally up." he says, smiling over at me. "Your mum was walking out of the house when I pulled up. She said you still weren't up and if you weren't up in the next ten minutes you probably weren't gonna wake before nine." he explained.

"Okay, so let's go. We're already so late." I say, going to grab my bag.

"No Liz it's okay. Your mum said that you could just stay home today." he explained.

"Did she really?"

"Yeah, she said that you got in late last night and that you deserve a break."

"Okay so why aren't you at school?" I ask going to sit next to him.

"Like I was gonna let my girl cut class without me."

"You're ridiculous." I laugh as I lean in to him, putting my head on his shoulder. He laughs as well while wrapping his right arm around me, pulling me closer.
+
"What do you wanna do today?" he asked as he turned down the volume. We've been sitting here watching tv for about two hours so far.

"Uh. We could go into town and walk around a big if you want. Get some lunch." I shrug, looking up at him.

"We can do that." he smiles, turning off the tv and getting up. I follow suit, grabbing my purse before we walk out the door, locking it before making our way to his truck.
+
We're now walking through town, eating ice cream cones and basically window shopping.

Up ahead I see a "SALE" sign for an antique store, so of course I make that our next stop.

Once inside the store I leave Harry to go look around. After about five minutes I hear someone playing a piano. I look around me to try and find Harry, but with no luck I decide to walk towards the music.

I turn around a corner and see no other than my charming, British boyfriend sitting at an old piano. Not only is he playing the piano, he's playing it beautifully.

I slowly walk up behind him, sitting on the bench next to him. He quickly glances over at me, smiling, as he continues to play. I believe it's Moonlight Sonata.

"I didn't know you could play." I say after he takes his hands off the keys to rest them in his lap.

He looks over at me, laughing nervously. "My granddad taught me, back in England."

"You know I thought you were supposed to be some kind of bad boy. I don't see how that's possible." I say, reaching up to push some of his hair out of his face.

"I did some bad stuff back in London, a lot that 'm not proud of. It got bad, it was really dark for me." he says looking down at his hands before back up at me. "Even once I came here, I was doing some bad stuff. But since you.." he stops mid sentence .

"Since me what?" I ask softly.

"It's been good. Really good." he smiles, taking my hand in his.

"It's been really good for me too H."
+-
AN Okay well this was kinda a filler but oh well lol next chapter will be up soon. And Eliza's outfit is on my polyvore:)