chapter.25

Eliza POV

Eliza POV

It's the night before Thanksgiving and my mom has just told me she is leaving for a work conference.

"I'll be back in a week, I left money on the counter. Be responsible." she said as she hugged me then ran out the door to the waiting cab that was taking her to the airport.

"So what are you planning on doing this fine holiday?" I ask, holding my phone between my ear and shoulder as I open the pizza I ordered

"My mum thinks we should celebrate it. Seeing as we are full blown U.S. citizens." he laughs.

"You should! I love Thanksgiving. It's a close second for my favorite holidays."

"Your mum's out right?" he asks, I can tell he's thinking a plan.

"Yeah, she won't be back till next Wednesday I think."

"Why don't you come over then? Help my mum make a real Thanksgiving. And you'll get to spend time with me so it's a nice bonus."

He's so smug.

"I'd love to actually."

"Good. Be here at eight o'clock sharp. Danny and Gem will be here as well and we're finally gonna get to meet Gem's new beau. Danny might bring his girl too. I don't know, just be here at eight."

"Okay." I laugh. "Eight o'clock. See you then."

Just before I go to hang up he says, "I love you Lizzy."

"I love you too H."
+
"Oh Elizabeth! Welcome, welcome!" Anne says as she opens the door, pulling me inside. "Well I haven't started the cooking yet and Harry hasn't come down. So you can just go on up and see him until we start cooking." she smiles before walking off to do whatever she was before.

I walk up the stairs and over to Harry's room to find it empty.

"Hm." I walk over and sit on his bed, turning the tv on. I guess I'll just wait here.
+
A few minutes pass and the door creaks open. I turn to see Harry, with a towel around his waist and running his fingers through his hair trying to tame the wet mess.

I sit there quietly, muting the television. I watch as I go unnoticed to him, sitting right in the middle of his king sized bed.

He walked around the room picking out what he wants to wear. But once he goes to remove his towel I speak up.

"Haz!"

He jumps and turns to look at me.

"Bloody hell." he mumbles, his hand on his chest. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Oh, you're fine." I climb off his bed, walking over to him. I still have to lean up some, even in my ridiculous heel, to press a kiss to his cheek. "I'll be down stairs. Hurry up, your mom was worried." I smile, patting his bare chest before walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.