chapter.20

Eliza POV"You want me to what?" I practically yell at him

Eliza POV
"You want me to what?" I practically yell at him. I have my left hand on the side of the door, keeping a tight grip, my right hand on my hip. "You realize how absolutely crazy that sounds right?"

"I know it's a lot to ask. But I'm just getting my life back Elizabeth. Please." he begs.

"You realize you killed my sister right? You also realize you did it right in front of me, right? A thirteen year old girl." I say.

He can't possibly be serious.

"All I'm asking is that you don't say anything to Seb about it." he continues to plead.

"You know. It's quite funny you're here begging me for something, but as my sister begged you to stop beating her you refused." I almost laugh.

"He's my little brother Liza-"

"Do not call me that. Only two people are allowed to call me that and you are not one of them." I interrupt in, shocked that he dare use the nickname my sister gave me.

"Okay, sorry." he raises his hands in defense. "He's my little brother and I  don't want him to know I did something like that. I don't want him thinking that's who I am."

"What did he think you were doing the last three years while in prison? Which in my opinion should've been at least a fifty year sentence." I say crossing my arms.

"My parents just said I left to go backpacking across Europe. He believed it."

"Why would I even tell him? I didn't even know who he was and I didn't plan on finding out." I say honestly.

"He came home and couldn't stop talking about the "cute, clumsy girl who ran into him". It wasn't hard to find out that you are attending that high school. I put it together."

"That doesn't mean I planned on furthering any type of relationship with him. He was weird."

"Elizabeth. Just promise me you won't say anything to him about it. Please." he begs again.

"I'm not gonna say anything about it, only because I don't plan on talking to him. And as for you, if I ever see you again I'll get a restraining order. Now, get the fuck off my porch." I slam the door shut, quickly locking it.

"Was that him?" Harry.

I quickly turn to see him at the top of the stairs, looking at me intently.

"Was that the guy that..."

"Yes. Jake." I answer nodding my head.