Closets Are For Clothes {2}

“Scream for my ice cream tell me all your dirty dreams!” Noah sang happily as he skipped down the hall next to me. “Let’s get this party started drink til we get retarded!” I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. “Sing along Maxwell!” he cried, pointing at me. Kids gave him weird looks as they passed by us.

                “I’ll pass,” I said and kept on walking. “Aw Maxi!” he whined. “Aw Noah,” I whined right back. He sighed dramatically. “I’m going to go find a new best friend!” “Oh are you?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded and I shrugged. “Oh well. Guess that means you can’t come over after school to Nintendo64.”

                His eyes widened and he hurried after me. “Wait, I change my mind! You’re still my best friend Max! I promise!” “Nope,” I said, popping the “p”.

                “But Maxi! I love you!” he said desperately. My heart ached. If only you really did, Noah. If only. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “I’ll think about it,” I said with a wink. He pouted.

                “Max?” “Yes Noah?” “Can you…GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK BITCH!” He jumped on my back, nearly knocking me over. I laughed and steadied him as we continued on to second period study hall.

                I carried him into study hall and we sat down with Lacey. “Where’s Pierce?” I asked. He had study hall with us. Owen had photography class. Lacey shrugged. “You guys have first period with him.” “He said he had to get something out of his locker,” I said.

                Pierce walked in and waved at us. He sat with us and shoved a few books in his messenger bag. “Pierce you’re my new BFF!” Noah said with a bright smile. “Gee thanks. You’re not allowed to play my 64 anymore,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

                Noah got a horrified look. “NO!” he cried and dropped his face into his hands. “Be quiet over there or I’ll separate you four!” the teacher snapped as she came in, giving Noah a dirty look. Noah glanced at her before turning back to me.

                “Maxi pwease?” he asked with puppy dog eyes.  I shook my head. “No way Noah! And now Pierce can’t play either. Only Lacey and Owen,” I said with a cruel grin.

                “Aw screw you Noah!” Pierce whined. “I want to play Max’s 64!” He waggled his eyebrows at me. “Although 69 wouldn’t be too bad either,” he said with a wink. Oh crap. I was blushing.

                “You wish,” I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed at me. “Just kidding Maxi. But seriously, you’re the only person I know who has a Nintendo 64!” I grinned. “Better be nice to be.” Lacey laughed. “You’re such a jerk Maxi.” I nodded and slung an arm around her. “Of course!”

                Pierce sighed. “I’m bored. Max, let’s watch music videos on your iPod.” I pulled out my iPod and Pierce flicked through the music videos. He pushed for one and the music played low as we watched.

                “No iPods!” the teacher snapped. God she was such a bitch. Pierce glared at her as I put my iPod back in my pocket, the headphones wrapped around my neck.

                “All the study halls and we get this one!” Pierce whined and put his head in his arms. Noah pat his head sympathetically. Pierce picked his head up and raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure you’re straight Noah?” Noah laughed and nodded. “Pretty sure,” he said sarcastically. I mentally sighed.

                “Of course Noah’s straight! He’s with me after all!” Lacy said and wrapped her arms around him. “Yea! And We like to have a threesome with Max!” Noah pulled me into their hug and I laughed. “Yea man,” I said and kissed Lacey’s cheek.

                “I want in!” Pierce said with a frown. “No. You’re not allowed to join in Pierce,” Noah said. “Forget you Noah!” Pierce grumbled as the bell rang.

                Noah and I began to walk towards 3rd period together. Noah pulled out his phone and squinted at the screen. “Why do ghetto people have to text so weird?” he whined. “They text the same as scene kids,” I said, laughing at him. Noah shook his head. “Nah. Scene kids do it for attention. Ghetto kids can’t afford the letters.”

                We walked into chorus and sat down together. “Hi Max!” Brent said, coming over to me with a cruel smirk. I mentally groaned. What was he doing in chorus? Brent always picked on me.

                “You fag,” he said, wrapped his arm around my throat, threatening to cut off my supply of air. Noah shoved him away from me. “Max, you’re a cigarette? Why didn’t you tell me?!” he cried and I cracked a small smile. “Fucking fags,” Brent growled. He grabbed Noah and knocked him to the ground. He kicked him a few times before storming off.

                “Noah! Are you alright?” I asked in concern. He smiled at me and nodded. I felt awful now. That should’ve been me getting kicked, not Noah! Why was I so weak? I hated that about myself. I was too weak and afraid to stick up for my friends or myself.

                I pulled Noah to his feet and we sat down and began to sing.

                4th period Spanish rolled around and we walked there together. “Well check out my best friends!” Owen sang, skipping over to us. “Why is everyone so hyper today?” I asked as Owen literally flung himself into Noah’s arms.

                “We did drugs without you last night,” Owen said casually. I rolled my eyes. “I wouldn’t doubt it.” They laughed and we sat down together.

                “Mr. Cash! Please me something in Spanish,” the teacher said, glaring at Owen as he talked to a girl sitting near him. Owen raised an eyebrow and I suddenly had a bad feeling about this. “Chupa mi pito?” he offered. Her face turned bright red as the portion of the class who understood that began to laugh.

                “I don’t get it. What does it mean?” Noah whispered to me. “Suck my dick,” I whispered back. “I will if you tell me what he just said!” I rolled my eyes and tried not to blush. “Principal’s office NOW!” the teacher shrieked at Owen. Owen laughed as he left the room.

                A little while later, the bell rang and we walked off to 5th period.