Closets Are For Clothes {26}

Owen opened his front door and Noah stepped in. “Hey Owen!” he said brightly. “Hey Noah,” Owen said. “Come on, we’re going to the basement.”

                Owen led Noah to the basement. He allowed Noah to go down first. As Noah began to walk down the steps, Owen and the brat shut the door and locked it on him. Noah frowned. “Owen!” he whined, rattling the handle.

                “He’s not letting you out until you talk to me,” I said quietly from the bottom of the steps. Noah spun to face me and his eyes widened a little.

                “Owen you tricked me!” he cried angrily, rattling the handle even more. “Noah, he’s not going to let you out. So you might as well tell me why you’re not talking to me.”

                Noah sighed in annoyance and walked down the stairs. I followed him over to the couch and we sat down together.

                “Noah, please just tell me what’s wrong! You’re my best friend! Noah I needed you and I didn’t know why you weren’t talking to me,” I whimpered. He played with his lip ring. Noah only did that when he was guilty of something.

                “You needed me?” he asked quietly. I nodded slowly. His eyes shot to the wristband and he grabbed my arm. “Noah!” I cried and desperately tried to tug my arm away.

                He shoved the wristband up and yanked off the bandages. He froze. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. “Noah,” I whispered.

                “I’m so sorry Max!” he cried and flung his arms around me. “This is all my fault,” he whispered. “I just didn’t want to come between you and Pierce. He makes you so happy. I just want you to be happy Maxi.”

                “Pierce broke up with me Noah. And how would you come between us?” I asked shakily. He played with his lip ring again. “Because…I kissed you Max.” I shrugged. “It doesn’t mean you like me Noah. You were giving me mouth to mouth.” I blushed a little as I spoke.

                Noah sighed. “I liked it Maxi. I liked it a lot,” he whispered, looking into my eyes deeply. My breath caught in my throat as Noah slowly leaned in, giving me time to pull away. When I didn’t, he gently placed his lips on mine.

                The kiss got rougher and Noah pulled me into his lap. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue in. Noah wrapped his arms around me as our tongues battled. I wrapped one arm around his neck and brought the other up to his hair. I pulled him closer to me.

                I could feel his lip ring gently pressed against my lip as our tongues explored each others’ mouths. It felt comfortable.

                I don’t know how long it was before we finally pulled away from each other. I rested my head on Noah’s shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

                “Maxi…I don’t like boys. But I fucking love you,” he whispered and held me closer. “I’ve loved you for a long time Noah,” I whispered back. I kissed his lips again and he smiled at me.

                “So…anything interesting pop up during that?” he asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence. I laughed and shook my head. “Thankfully, no.” Noah chuckled. “I’m glad. I have to piss and you don’t know how hard that is to do.” I raised an eyebrow. “Noah…yes I do.”

                He stared at me. “You do?” he asked, giving me a confused look. I rolled my eyes. “Mind out of the gutter Noah! Morning wood.” “Oh!” he said, laughing.

                I just wanted to sit here forever. Lovingly in Noah’s arms. Noah leaned down and gave me another gentle kiss.

                “God I love you Max,” he whispered and kissed me again. “I love you Noah,” I said and kissed his cheek. I rested my head back on his shoulder, my arms wrapped around his neck.

                After a while, we heard the basement door opening. “I’m coming down so I want Noah’s clothes on and Max’s off!” Owen called. We laughed as he came down and stared at us wide eyed.

                “Deadass?” We nodded and Noah kissed me. “Finally!” Owen cheered and fist pumped. “Like a champ!” Noah called and joined him, nearly punching me in the face. I laughed at them and rolled my eyes.

                “Where’s the brat?” I asked curiously. Owen rolled his eyes. “He bit my foot so I kicked him. He started crying and it got annoying so I locked the stupid brat in his closet.” “Owen, never have children,” I said simply and he grinned.

                “Well guys, let’s go upstairs,” Owen said with a shrug. I reluctantly got off Noah’s lap and helped him up. He held onto my hand as we walked up the stairs.

                He smiled at me and leaned in for another kiss. When we pulled away, I looked over and the shocked forms of Pierce and Andre stood in front of us.