Closets Are For Clothes {3}

“My hand! It HURTS!” Noah screamed as we left World History. “Dude, chill. It was, like, 3 pages of notes. We usually do 5,” I said, rolling my eyes at him.

                “Well it should be illegal to make us write that much,” he whined. “You are such a drama queen,” I said, shaking my head at him. “Oh pa-lease!” he said, flicking his wrist. I laughed as we went to our lockers to grab lunch.

                We walked down to the cafeteria and sat with Lacey, Owen, and Pierce. “Oh-Em-Gee-ness,” Owen cried and snatched Noah’s candy bar away from him. “Owen,” Noah said pleasantly. “If you don’t give me my candy bar back…I’ll rip out your mother fucking teeth, hang you by your toes, and shove your head so far up your ass it’ll come out your fingers!

                Owen shakily handed him his candy bar.

                Noah began to whistle as he peeled the wrapper off and took a bite. “Want some?” he asked me. “Do I get to keep my teeth?” “Yes. Yes you do.” I took a bite.

                “Nintendo64 at my house after school,” I told them as I took a bite of my sandwich. “I can’t make it. I have to write an essay,” Lacey said with a sigh. “Aw we’ll miss you Lacey. Just kidding! BOYS NIGHT FO SHO BITCH!” Pierce cheered, fist pumping. “Like a champ!” Owen cried, joining him.

                “You guys are so weird,” Lacey said, shaking her head. “And yet you can’t get any other friends besides us,” I said. She sighed. “Don’t remind me Maxi.” “But you love Maxi and I!” Noah said with a grin as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

                She smiled. “Yea, that’s true.” We finished eating and Lacey produced a deck of cards. “Really Lacey?” Pierce asked, raising an eyebrow. “You have a better idea Pierce?” He shook his head and she dealt us in for Go Fish.

                “Do you have any 6s?” Pierce asked me. “Go Fish,” I said after examining my hand. “So you ARE the 9!” I rolled my eyes. “What the hell is with your 69 obsession?!” Pierce laughed. “Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies Maxi.”

                The bell rang and we helped Lacey put the cards away before walking to 7th period together. It was living environment. “If we have to dissect a piggy I think I’m going to cry my wittle eyes out,” Noah said, his lower lip quivering. I smacked him in the back of the head.

                “You’re so dumb!” I said laughing as he rubbed his head with a pout. We sat through the class for 2 periods before going to geometry together.

                “Did you boys do your homework?” the teacher asked. She actually liked us, despite Noah’s behavior. “Yes ma’am!” Noah said proudly, showing her his completed work. She smiled. “Good. How about you Max?” I showed her my finished work and she nodded in approval as the other kids began to walk into class.

                After class, everyone got on the bus with me and blasted music out of my iPod. “GIRL YOU GOT AN AMAZING B-O-D-Y!”     Noah screamed as kids laughed at us and sang along. The kids on my bus, and my bus driver, were really awesome and nice. At least most of them were. Some were giving us dirty looks and shouting at us to shut up.

                The bus pulled up to my house. “Bye!” the driver said with a friendly smile. He was an elderly man. “Bye, have a nice afternoon!” I said with a smile and waved. I led Owen, Pierce, and Noah to my house and we went inside.

                “Hey buddy!” I said to my puppy. “Skeeter!” Noah cheered and sat down to pet him. I had gotten Skeeter last year. Noah and I had named him.

                We went into my living room and I handed everyone a controller. “What game?” I asked. “Donkey Kong!” Pierce screamed. We laughed and began to play Donkey Kong. “Mother shitter! The hell do you guys aim like that?” Owen cried as we all shot at him. “Because I’m Diddy Kong bitch!” Noah cheered.

                After we annihilated Owen at Donkey Kong, we played Mario Kart. “Drive Toad, drive!” I cried as Noah had Mario shoot red shells at me. “Dammit,” I grumbled as I slipped on a banana and hit by a shell right after.

                “Haha!” I cried triumphantly and used the lightning bolt to shrink everyone and win. We played Smash Bros after and then put on Pokémon Coliseum. “This game always makes me feel like a little kid!” Noah said happily as we played the mini game championships.

                “I always lose at this game,” Pierce grumbled. He was laying on my couch upside down. “Maybe if you weren’t upside down,” Owen said as he pressed random buttons in hopes of winning for once. Owen naturally sucked at video games. We always beat him.

                My front door opened and Skeeter took off to great whoever was home. “Maxwell?” my mom called as she came into the living room. “Hello boys!” she said brightly. “Hi Mrs. Quincy,” they called back, their eyes never leaving the screen.

                She laughed and walked away as we continued to play.