Chapter 3

Hey Guys and Gals :) Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it! Please comment and vote!!!

KYLIE POV

After going to the nurse, Luke and I went to the parking lot. Somewhere between here and the nurse's office, Luke got the not-so-brilliant idea to drive me home.

"Just let me drive you home!" Luke yelled, getting annoyed with my stubbornness.

"No! I'm perfectly capable of driving myself home," I said.

"You have a hurt ankle!" Luke gestures to my ankle that now has a brace.

I groan. "The nurse said it will be fine! You were right next to me when she said it!"

"Damn it! Get in my car!" He snapped, opening the passenger door to his car.

"Then how is my car getting home?" I quirk an eyebrow, believing I found a loophole.

"I'll drive your brother to the school. He can drive it back." He smirked.

"Then how am I getting to the game?" I inquire.

Luke rolls his eyes. "You drive here once you get your car."

"Why are you trying to drive me home if I can drive back here later?" I throw my hands in the air.

Luke shrugs in response while smirking, clearly getting amused.

"Why are you so keen on driving me home, anyway?" I smirk right back at him.

Luke's eyes widen before clearing his throat. "I'm not. I'm...trying to save other drivers from your careless driving. After all, you did almost run into me this morning."

My smirk fell from my lips, and I glared at him. "You're the stupid fuck that almost hit me."

"Yeah, whatever. Get in." He gestures to the open door.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine!"

I get in and close the door, leaving Luke standing there in shock. Once Luke recovered from the shock, he walked around the car and got in.

"Finally! It took you long enough to get in the damn car." Luke complained as we both put on our seat belts. Safety first, especially with the way he drives.

"Yeah, yeah." Luke's lucky it was hurting my ankle to stand there. Otherwise, we'd still be arguing.

Luke pulls out of the parking lot, and I sigh again. I seem to be sighing a lot lately. "What's wrong with you now?" Luke grumbles.

I turn a little in my seat to look at him."You're a pain in the ass. That's what's wrong." I turn back to my initial position and look out the window.

"You know, most girls would kill to be sitting where you are."

"And that's fine, but I'm not one of them." I shrug.

"Not yet, anyway." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Most guys would love to be where you're sitting."

Luke glances at me, looking me up and down, before looking back at the road. "I'm sure they would."

"Could you make it any more obvious that you were just checking me out?" I laugh.

"I could've drooled," Luke suggests.

"What do you mean could've? I'm pretty sure I see some drool on the corner of your mouth there." I point to his mouth.

Luke glares at me, and I laugh at him."That was so funny I forgot to laugh." Luke says plainly.

"You just have a shit sense of humor," I say with a genuine smile.