Bonus Chapter: Wedding

Hey, guys and gals :) Surprise!!!!! You know the drill, comment, and vote if you like this chapter! :)

KYLIE POV

"I'm so nervous!" I hear an intake of deep breaths in an attempt to calm down. "Oh, God! I think I'm going to vomit!"

"Don't you dare! Not all over that gorgeous dress!" A scolding voice says sternly. 

I chuckle as I turn the brass nob on the dark, oak doors. I open the door, stepping in. I close the door behind me. 

"Do you ladies need some help?" I ask.

"Kylie! Thank the Gods and Goddesses! You're here!" Jessica exclaims.

I smile, shaking my head as I do so. "You watched too much Percy Jackson when we were in high school." 

Jess gasps. "There is never too much Percy Jackson," Jess says as she points her finger at me for emphasis. "Now, come help calm miss bundle of nerves over here." She waves me over.

I immediately turn my attention to Jade. She looks absolutely gorgeous. She is in a stunning white, ball gown style, wedding dress. It hugs her body at the top, flaring out at her waist. She is wearing white stiletto pumps, silver earrings, and a silver necklace. Her makeup is done beautifully. She has a light pink lipstick, winged eyeliner, and her nails are painted white. Her hair is pulled back into a stylish bun with white accessories. 

Although she looks gorgeous, Jade looks like a nervous wreck. She is pacing back and forth, her hands clamped together so tight, her knuckles are white. She has a worried expression on her now pale face. 

I smile, walking over to her. I gently put my hands on her shoulders to stop her from pacing. "Jade, you need to calm yourself," I tell.

"I can't help it! I'm just so nervous." She exclaims.

I chuckle. "I get it. I was nervous too."

"It's just," She sighs. "What if it doesn't work out? I mean, I can be pretty annoying. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten sick of me yet. I ramble when I'm nervous. I look awful in the morning and I hog the blankets on the bed-"

"-Jade, my brother loves you. He wouldn't have asked you to marry him if he didn't." I assure her.

"I know. I love him too. I really do. But what if love isn't enough? So many people get divorced these days." She says.

I take Jade's hand. I lead her over to a chair and motion to it. "Have a seat." She sits down and I sit next to her. "Jade, nobody is perfect. Every relationship has its ups and downs. It's how we get through those hard times that matters. It's how we use the obstacles to become stronger. Everyone is different, and not every relationship is the same. There are plenty of relationships that last."

"You and Luke have a perfect relationship!" She counters.

I scoff. "Luke and I do not have a perfect relationship. He drives me crazy sometimes." I shake my head. "We've been through a lot to get where we are now," I say, referencing what happened in high school.

"Butt you even have the most beautiful baby girl in the world!" Jade points out.

I smile fondly. "Now, that I have to agree with you on. Lila is beautiful. She's going to be a heartbreaker." 

Jade nods. "Yeah, she is." She sighs again. "I guess I'm just worried that one day Nate will wake up and realize he doesn't love me."

I roll my eyes, waving my hand dismissively. "Oh, please! If anything, it's going to be you who  wakes up and realizes how much of a disgusting slob my brother truly is."