Chapter 22

Hey, guys and gals :) Hope you like this chapter from Luke's point of view! Please comment and vote! 

I'd also like to thank everyone who has commented and voted so far!! I really do appreciate it!!! Thank you soooooo much!! You are all so nice and it makes me happy that you like my story. 

P.S. You're welcome for the High School Musical reference that you're about to read!  (True fans will know it when you read it!)

LUKE POV

I groan in frustration as I throw another shitty pass. 

"Parker! Get your head in the game!" Coach yells.

"Sorry, coach," I say.

 The play starts and I throw the pass nowhere near our wide receiver, Andrew.

Coach blows the whistle. "That's it! Parker, get off my field and don't come back until you get your head out of your ass!"

That's fucking great. We have a game tonight.

Not to mention, Kylie will be there cheering. If I can't focus now, there is no way I'll be able to focus with her watching me from the sidelines.

I jog off the field and go into the locker room. I shower and change into a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I'm so upset over Kylie I can't even focus. All I can think about is her and how much I fucked up. It's only been two weeks without her and I miss her so much. I miss her blonde hair, her crystal clear blue eyes, her laugh. Everything. Even her sass.

Andrew told me before practice that he went to her house and talked to her. At first, I was confused when Andrew said he was told I know what I did.

But then he said Kylie asked how my brother is.

I should have just told her. Maybe she wouldn't hate me. Maybe we would've had a chance at fixing things, but I had to go and keep it from her. I was too scared to tell her and now look where that got me.

I'm such a fuck up.

I groan in frustration and punch the locker.

I hear someone walk in the locker room walk up behind me. I turn around and see Andrew. "Shouldn't you be in practice?" I ask.

"No, coach just ended it. We can't do much without our star quarterback." He says slapping me on the shoulder. "I just made everyone wait outside while I talk to you."

I know he's trying to cheer me up, but there is only one person that can cheer me up. And she hates me and wants nothing to do with me.

I sit down on the wooden benches in the middle of the isle of metal lockers and put my head in my hands.

I look back up at Drew. "Yeah, some star quarterback. I fuck up plays and I fuck up the one relationship I've ever had that I actually care about. I probably can't even play in the game tonight now. "

Drew sits down next to me. "Coach will let you play. He just said that to scare you. And as for Kylie, she'll come around eventually."

I scoff. "You don't even know what I did."

"I don't have to. I see the way she looks at you." Drew smirks.

"How does she look at me?" I question.

"The same way you look at her." 

I shake my head in disagreement. "That's not possible."

Andrew looks at me like I'm the most ignorant person in the world. "What do you mean it's not possible?"