Chapter 2

Harrys pov:

Uuugh, first day back at school, this day already sucks. Maybe I should just skip it, oh crap, today's the day me and Louis is going to get back at Justin and his friends for punching Niall last weekend. I hurry and get ready, Lou's allready waiting for me in my kitchen, something I know really irritates my mum, I smile to myself just thinking about how she'll probably be bitching about it later. I say hey to Louis and grab some breakfast, ten minutes later and we're in my car driving to school. When we arrive Zayn and the rest of the lads is allready there waiting for us.

"Hey, mates" me and Lou both say at the same time, they all say hi back and we head in for our first class.

I sit in class not really listening to what the teacher is talking about, I'm trying to find Justin, but after awhile I give up and realise that the coward probably stayed home today, I smile at the thought of him terrified of what we will do to him when we find him.

Class ends and me and Liam both get up and leave, we meet up with the lads and walk down the hallway, I love the way everyone is just running out of our way, keeping themself pressed to the lockers so they won't get in our way, smart. They all stare at the ground, terrified of us snapping for someone looking at us the wrong way, yeah we kind of have a bad reputation about being bad boys, I feel myself smile and notice that Zayn and Louis is too, and I know they just thought the same thing.

We keep walking, making our way over to the cafeteria, when suddenly I bump in to someone.

"Watch it" she hissed, I can see all the heads quickly turn and when they see us their mouths fall. I turn my head back to the person I just walked into, but she isn't there anymore, she's standing pressed against the lockers with a group of girls, and I can hear them whisper to her, "keep your head down".