Chapter 9

Olivias Pov:

I saw them walking down the hallway and how everyone ran to the sides and pressed themself to the lockers to prevent from being in the way of Harry and his friends, I decided not to play their little game and stood still, in the mittle of the hallway. I could tell that everyone was watching us as the boys came closer, even though they were trying not to make it show they were. Harry stopped just a few centimeters away from me and the other boys stopped too, the one next to Harry, the one with the dark black hair, took a step closer to me and looked like he was going to push me, 'not again' I thought to myself and got ready to stand my ground when he pushed, I wasn't going to let them push me to the floor again. But the push never came and I looked up when I heard the guy asking "What?" with a puzzled gaze towards Harry, I looked down and saw Harry had grabbed his arm, stopping him, he shot the other guy a look saying not to question him and the boy took his place behind Harry once again. I looked at Harry and then the rest of the boys trying to figure out why Harry had acted the way he had, from what I had heard he was supposed to be the meanest of them. He took a step to the side and the others followed his lead, I gave him one last look before I walked past them and headed for my classroom. I entered and started walking to one of the empty desks in the back row, remembering yesterday I looked around the room for another desk but of course they all were taken, no one wanted to risk sitting to close to the boys, man I hated this place. I took a seat and felt everyone watching me again, this was a feeling I was really starting to get used to ever since i moved out here. I saw Harry enter the room and of course he walked straight up to me, he gave me a look saying move, i didn't care, this time I was sitting here and there was nothing he could do about it. The other boys came in and the one from yesterday gave a look saying 'not again' they all had this smug look on their faces and it relly pissed me off. I was just going to give them a bitchy comment when Harry suprised us all by taking the seat next to me, I looked at him in shock and the other boys looked even more puzzled about it "B-but H-harry?" The one with the black hair stuttered, "Save it" was all Harry replied and the boys took their seats next to Harry.