Chapter 53

Harrys Pov:

It had been three days now since Niall had beaten up Chris, he hadn't gone anywhere near Olivia but I would still catch him looking over at her, everytime making the annoyance grow and I would make him do something like punshing someone or calling someone names, knowing it would pain him to do so. Lou and Zayn loved it, they had always questioned me on why I let Liam and Niall stay in the group when they always seemed so disgusted with what we did, but I mean we were friends and I honestly liked hanging out with them, it was like they reminded me what was right, keeping me from going to far and I was always grateful for that, they had stopped me from making several mistakes but now, now I couldn't care less about them, yeah I know Liam hadn't really done anything but it annoyed me how he would always try to help Niall and scold me about what I was doing to him was wrong. As I said I had made Niall do all kinds of things the last couple days and I knew it was eating him alive, but there was something missing, I still couldn't feel the feeling of satisfaction, I hadn't ruined him yet, not like he ruined me.  

As the day ended we headed out, Niall had already taken off but to be honest I couldn't care any less, well that was until I saw him and Olivia getting into his car, driving off, I could feel the fury rise within me and I could've sworn I would've killed him but I got a better idea.  

The next day we were all walking down the hallway when I spotted the perfect girl, it was one of the girls that had been in the group that Niall had first hung out with when he started this school, I knew he had had a little crush on her, making this so much more perfect "Niall" I called him over again, he made his way over with his head hanging low, already knowing I would tell him to do something he really didn't want to "Yeah" it came out as barely a whisper and I started to feel bad, but I pushed it away, he deserves this Harry, remember? "See Kaitlyn over there?" I nod in her direction and he follows my gaze "y-yeah" he stutters, looking back at me "Go feel her up" he gasps and looks completely horrified  

"W-what?" he asks and I hardened my gaze at him "You heard me, now go feel her up!" I say through clenched teeth, he glances over to her before he slowly makes his way over there "Oh and Niall, make sure to leave a mark" I call after him "You can't do this to him Harry!" Liam says and I've had enough of his lessons "Yeah, well watch me" I growl back at him and he takes a step back in fright "H-Harry it's wrong, you shouldn't make him do this" he pushes and I snap at him "Well if you don't like it the leave!" I yell at him and he looks like he's about to cry, wimp.  

He slowly backs away from us, his eyes going from us to Niall and then back to us before he turns and leaves. I turn my eyes back on Niall, not bothering to even look at Liam, Niall had just got over to the girl and were now pushing her against the lockers, his hand keeping her in place as the other one started to wander up her waist, going for her chest, I could see her eyes as they were looking around the room to find someone to help her, full with fright "Niall, please" she begs as she tries to wiggle her way free but he keeps his grip on her steady, not letting her move an inch, pressing his waist against hers to help keep her in place,  

he lets his hand fall down to squeeze her bum and she squeals and a tear slips down her cheek but Niall still doesn't stop, he slowly grinds into her, making another whimper fall from her lips and several tears fall down her now stained cheeks, his hand still making its way all over her body, making its way under her shirt, slowly getting higher again, while he leant down to start sucking on her neck, making sure to leave a mark before pulling himself away from her and making his way back over to me and the lads, leaving a crying Kaitlyn behind, still pressed against the lockers. I could practically see how much this one had taken om him, he looked like he was in so much pain, well that was until his eyes changed and they became empty, not even sorrow filled them anymore.